• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK playable in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. yeah the Squall and Laguna thing is too much......... i wouldnt like it eeither if i say so myself. u would play with Sora and then have to get used to BHK's moves and stuff. it would be cool to see them have seperate storieslike u play thorugh Sora's tory and after that play through BHK's story. and i bet at the end tthey would have to team up to beat some big bad boss. maybe we could do co-op atacks with the BHK. (Double strike raid) a boy can dream.........

dragon_heart

UnkownSora21 said:
yes like envyme sid BHK will be used for tutorial purposes but i do think that Nomura has much more in store for him. i think that we will play Soras story and during cutscenes and stuff we will swtch to BHK story. the two storys will coincide with eac other . its just a theory but its what i am expecting. kinda like FF8 with Squall and Laguna maybe.....

Exactly. But will attack and spells be exactly the same or is BHK stronger, weaker or the same?

anyone but me

UnkownSora21 said:
LOL. yeah the Squall and Laguna thing is too much......... i wouldnt like it eeither if i say so myself. u would play with Sora and then have to get used to BHK's moves and stuff. it would be cool to see them have seperate storieslike u play thorugh Sora's tory and after that play through BHK's story. and i bet at the end tthey would have to team up to beat some big bad boss. maybe we could do co-op atacks with the BHK. (Double strike raid) a boy can dream.........
well, i don't think that they will team up at the end, but somewhere along the middle of the game. Like, you know how Riku "helped" us fight the parasite cage thing in Monstro? I think it will be like that, like Axel gets by BHK, BHK runs to sora, fight axel together, learn Axel is a good guy, blah blah blah, lol..

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Cloudz_followa said:
but also there was a pic of BHK demix and i forgot the other dudes name and i think it was Namine holding out trophy like things like the pods off Lilo and Stitch so maybe it could be BHKs team vs Soras team in Olympus arena so maybe u could also vs them who knows til the game comes out
also that means there is a Lilo and Stitch appearance like the dalmations u have to find all the experiment pods...
No it was one of bhk's freinds but no namine and while back this forum had a topic said maybe there experiments but how come they don't have numbers on them then? http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img190.htm you're welcome! It's speculated lilo and stitch will be in kh2 but i hope not. :D

MilkMan20206

envyme2x said:
he's playable for ppl as a tutorial for those who have never played kh b4. nomura sais that himself. so most likely that will be the ony play you get out of him (and maybe that tournament they were talking about in the E3 Trailer :) ) wow i really want this game to come out!

Brian
I think you play as him during the game and not after

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hmmmm i always wondered about something. why do most people talk about BHK and not about Sora. i truly believe that BHK looks like a pushover and that Sora would kick his a$$. even though BHK looks powerful with the dualwielding and stuff. he still looks like a pushover. i so wish i can fight him with Sora and beat his a$$. but maybe not......... sorry to get off topic. im just sad that no one seems to care about my good friend Sora anymore........*crys*

yado

I taste delicious
its seems to have been confirmed since so many sceneces have him a tuturial or awakeing have been shown with him but no game play so ya most likly hes playable

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
whoa, i didn't notice bhk was holding a trophy!! thanx so rixed ^__^

anyone but me

lol, UnkownSora21, you say everyone likes BHK more than sora- you have got BHK in your sig! ^^, but i think the reason why no one talks about sora is because there is nothing to talk about... BHK on the other hand, is some mysterious character who kicked ass in deep dive, so everyone thinks hes going to do the same in KH2 even though deep dive was only the ideas of KH2.. and yea, Sora could easily kick BHK's ass, lol.. Sora has been at this for about a year and a half, while BHK is just starting his career ^^..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back