• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK,Other side of Sora's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fenrir

Now about that BHK...
http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Main
Role: We are still very unclear on who this character really is. We know that at some point he may become a member of the Organization as in the "Deep Dive" concept video due there is a character with similar hair, facial features and the same keyblades. There is a scene with this character where he shouts at Axel, "You cannot see Sora" which show's that both characters are connected with each other and in general this character will have a very big role. The general belief is that this character is the other side to Sora's heart an idea mentioned during KH: CoM.

Other Details: This character resides in Twlight Town, we have also seen Sora, Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey in this location, which obviously those characters should meet this one will meet each other early on in the game..

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
I think that the site you got that info from should update. BHK isn't another side of Soras heart, he is...like the mere shell. Remember in Hollow Bastion where Sora lost his 'old' shell and so when he sprouted from his new one, maybe his old one developed into another body as well. Meaning the result was BHK...but thats just what I think.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
remember, that is only the webmaster's theories, not the actual confirmed news, but they give you the main gist of the character so far. But for the most part, i personally think that the 'other side of the heart' theories are a little farfetched...

blinded-by-light

RikutheDarkKnight said:
I think that the site you got that info from should update. BHK isn't another side of Soras heart, he is...like the mere shell. Remember in Hollow Bastion where Sora lost his 'old' shell and so when he sprouted from his new one, maybe his old one developed into another body as well. Meaning the result was BHK...but thats just what I think.
well i dont think that BHK is just a shell cause in the trailers u can see him showing expressions and having friends something i dont think someone without a heart could do

as for the thread my theory is that they arent other sides but that they are connected because they are all keyblade masters. all the things that brought me to that are in the thread "a logical connection" im too lazy to re-write them

karthikg

ok i think the whole other side of heart thing is kinda.. well i dont see it happening..
but i can see why u say that because when vexen created the twilight town card, he sed the made it from other side of soras heart..and thats where bhk lives... just a thought.. so rhg might be kairis alter ego.. i think im on to something!!!
why do they have 2 sets of ppl who look identical to sora and riku who are made from part of sora??? i think im right!!!

animeotaku90

Website
animeotaku90.deviantart.com
It's funny...I had almost the exact same idea. But when i told people about it (which was months ago) they didn't belive me. Even if it was long ago....now everyone is thinking the same thing. Funny, ne? Anyways, good deduction!

SantoryuKeyblade

Ok, heres what I think. I think that Sora and BHK are opposites, like with the whole "other side of the heart theory." So if this is true, I don't think that the two will ever meet eachother face to face. In CoM, Sora only visits Twilight Town through his memories of his heart, not his mind.

monkey_boy

karthikg said:
ok i think the whole other side of heart thing is kinda.. well i dont see it happening..
but i can see why u say that because when vexen created the twilight town card, he sed the made it from other side of soras heart..and thats where bhk lives... just a thought.. so rhg might be kairis alter ego.. i think im on to something!!!
why do they have 2 sets of ppl who look identical to sora and riku who are made from part of sora??? i think im right!!!

rhg is Kairi. it was confirmed by Nomura months ago. I think you may need an update.

T

The_Guardian

In deep dive, the unknown sitting down says to the one standing up,
"he looks just like you..." Now Im not sure who the one sitting down is but, I DO believe that the one standing up is the BHK. Now i might be wrong but the unknown sitting down is reffering to the BHK looking like Sora.

Sometimes things can just be a mere coincidence and people look alot alike (like how wakka thought that tidus looked like his brother chapu) but sometimes it isn't coincidence...

(Who Knows? BHK and Sora could be brothers and in reality Sora's first home might not hav been the destiny isands) BUT one thing i am certain of is that the BHK is definetly not Tidus! that is just stupid! Firstly, the BHK does not look like him and secondly i certain that they would not make a character from a different game an important character, it isn't right... tidus already has a story... this one is Sora's and the BHK could be connected to Sora, but he most definitely is NOT tidus....

Runty

The way I see it is that the only connection between BHK and Sora, are that they both can weild the keyblade.
sora92120 said:
i think that riku and bhk are a part of Sora and they are shells to his pure light side. unless one of them are corrupt with so much overwhelming power and try to revolt aginst SOra.
....I think your nuts. How can Riku possibly be Sora's Shell? It just doesn't work out. Also, Sora isn't 'pure light side'. If anything, in KH2, he seems to be more corrupted. Even in one, he wasn't at all pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back