• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK names; what I think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Triori said:
Well do you remember what someone posted of the Japanese versions of Sora and Blondie's japanese kanji names? I'm half-japanese, so i can translate them..

Sora means Sky. Riku means Land. This shows the rival spirit between these two.

Now the japanese name for Blondie is probably, and I THINK IT IS, Kin. It means Gold in japanese, which probably shows about the twilight sky being gold.
look at this different isn't it there are thousands of names that mean blondie example you said ori right someone said xango means blondie that proves it i agree with you Madness ,lord mune kairi means seperation not ocean it probably means the same thing anyway it doesn't matter what the name means until we get the game okay it has to be japenese or something and that's it!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
LordMune said:
The "sea" spot on the names list is already taken by Kairi.
Eh. The literal meanings of "Kairi" in Japanese are:

dissociation
beaver
nautical mile
estrangement; separation

Not exactly "sea". "Kairiku" does mean "land and sea" however.

adventchildkiori

LordMune said:
The "sea" spot on the names list is already taken by Kairi.

woah woah wait I thought kairi met separation... and riku means land and sora means sky... even when I looked it up online thats what it said.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
sorixed said:
lord mune kairi means seperation not ocean it probably means the same thing anyway it doesn't matter what the name means until we get the game okay it has to be japenese or something and that's it!

Dammit! I know more than you! I'm better than you! Argh!
Ok, not really, I just needed to get that out of my system. "Kairi" is written (not in the game though, where all names are written in katakana) using the kanji sign for "sea". (Silly forum unable to display kanji)
It also means pain of separation, if written with different kanji. But the name is supposed to allude to "sea". Sometimes I wish I never brought up the "agony of separation" translation on this forum...

EDIT: Silly forum
EDIT2: Silly typo

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah those are the ones i agree on the game gives you hint: sora falling from the sky,at the end of the game kairi got seperated by riku,and sora riku is either water/land because sky never meets land i agree on land more water makes clouds or whatever and riku and sora are rivals! i really don't want to argue and we can get back on topic!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Doesn't matter it can mean different things in other country's i wonder why you think keley sounds right?

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
yeah, i think kairi means separation, because if you remember, riku and sora were best friends, and thne kairi came t the island, and they fought over her, and sometimes to just see who was better. and kairi was the main reason that riku and sora began to not really like each other. (this is one of my cousins reasons for also believing in the riku/sora pairing, but let's not go there)

geniusx

Website
www.xanga.com
you know, it would make no sense to have this topic if bhk was just sora after he got his hair dyed. i don't know how popular hair dying is in japan, it's just a guess.

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
A while back, I suggested Mizuki (which means water) as Sora's name means sky and Riku's means land. I was not being serious, but a lot of people seemed to like that.

But after seeing the newer scans/images I'm beginning to suspect that it could be... Sora.
Not Sora's nobody or something silly like that, but just another Sora from another world. ::shrugs::

I sort of hope that they keep it a secret until the game is released, so it's a surprise.

Light sora

Ok if your saying his name would represent water, his name would be "kai" which means sea. there could also be a possibility that his name could represent the name twilight "reimei" which means twilight so we would call him rei

Hyperion

I'm pretty much open to any name (except Tyke) but I was thinking it would be kinda ironic if BHK's name turned out to be Nanashi. The reason for that is because it means "without name" which is what the situation with him is now.

By the way, lots of names posted here sound interesting and possible :).

Triori

Mizuki means swimming suit. Kai is the chinese for Sea, but is possible. Umi is the right word for the sea in japanese. I still think his name is something like Sora and Riku, and I'm suggesting Kin.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why don't we try something like Storm. Seeing as how Sora means sky
or Soul, Horizom. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH TYKE? Try something that makes sense.
So the ones that would make most sense would be:
Boukon=Soul [This is what I call him anyway]
Boufuu=Storm
Senjou=Horizon
Junjou=Heart
Boshoku=Twilight
Tasogare=Twilight
Higure=Dusk
Sanrei=Guardian
Saachi=Search [He's looking for Sora]
Kaze=Wind;Breeze

I am honsetly wondering where someone got Tyke, and Tyson from:confused: