• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

TheMuffinMan said:
OMFG.....dude....it was a joke made up by Einon.....it never happened....you fail.....not a single word of it is true......it was a joke....and your all the victims.....

HAHAHA, LMFAO, you and I believed it................................................................................ for like a minute.
But seriously drop it, I went to sleep, came back on, and saw a ton of these threads

Sanctuary Keeper

well you never know, he just releases it bit by bit, but as of now, all that info was a bunch of Sh*t

Last edited:

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
first of all why did the person who posted this thread say that HE asked Nomura??? and Kaze means wind in japanese, so either someone was clever and derived the name from that or that is his name, cuz he has some connection with sora and sora means sky. WIND/SKY

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
for people who dont know his name it Turns out that it is Kazeki, pronounced Kah-zeh-kee. When I asked what the meaning of Kazeki was, Nomura said that we would have to wait and see, as he laughed." ok now u all know:D

i dont exactly like the new name oh and half of his name means connection and the other half has to do with the order (dont know what half......) i thought Kazeki would mean ground see how wrong i am

Heard it, know it. Thanks anyway.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
kazeki... hmmm don't think so...
kaze = wind
Ki = energy
and you said that half his name was to do with inbetween.... and thats what his name means... so your wrong....
Tai = Body
Kai = Shell
i think it could be one of those... but they're the names of characters in my KH fanfic

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
his name isn't kaezeki or whatever, that's a weird name compared to the others in kh games. we'll find out soon but his name isn't kazeki.

helios

Bronze Member
I really dont like the name ill call him kaze that sounds better.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
helios said:
I really dont like the name ill call him kaze that sounds better.
It does fit in with other KH names. But it would freak me out because I've got an KH roleplaying character by that name. Either way, he's getting BHK until we have proof and facts as far as I'm concerned.

Cloud's Shadow said:
Hmm.... nah...

I'll just wait for the game to come out.

Unless they do something cruddy like cause some interuption everytime they try to say his name...

I'm kidding. I'll just wait.
thank you for not being as stupid as ...'certain' other people..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back