• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK name & crazy lame theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoopuf

I think Aros is a pretty cool name, but I doubt it would be it. Each of the original KH characters have names that mean something (I'm not sure excatly, and I dunno about Ansem either), so I'm guessing it would be an name that means something, too. I hate the name Tyson, though. I don't see a Tyson in him at all ... and it doesn't really sound like a S-E name.

Dream Heart

I hate Aros because it backwards for Sora, Square-Enix wouldn't name a character like that would they? I would like BHK name to be Tyke, it just sounds really cool. :)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
DivineRoseKeeper said:
u know wut would be funny if aros was his name... o_0 but i doubt it. maybe hikaru i dunno
Hikaru?! Sure, lol...

That would be a girls name...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
LordMune said:
Hikaru isn't exclusively a girl name...
doesnt matter, it sounds like one. i know lots of japanese names, and from the look of hikaru, its better for a girl than a boy...

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Yeah, but think about Hikaru from Hikaru No Go. And as for the name Roy, I highly doubt it because Roy is kinda a modern name. SE usually makes up their own. And if his name was Roy, I'd be thinking about Roy from FMA ;)

ChristinaKingdom

I suggest that we look up the name for "Twilight" or "In-Between".
Because in the last game the names had meaning like Sora = sky, Riku= earth, Kairi= something that has to do with water.
One of you guys should look it up (I'm too lazy. Let other people deal with the labor):D

Dark_Kairi23

ChristinaKingdom said:
I suggest that we look up the name for "Twilight" or "In-Between".
Because in the last game the names had meaning like Sora = sky, Riku= earth, Kairi= something that has to do with water.
One of you guys should look it up (I'm too lazy. Let other people deal with the labor):D
Kairi really means seperation of earth and sky but you have a good point. I think it should have relation to namine's name. Just like Sora does not know Namine now but he did so I think BHK's name should have something to do with knowing later. I don't know.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
That would be cool if it was his name, I would feel special that I got it right. Also, someone said they wanted to know what Namine means in Japanese. Well, Nami is a female name and it means Wave in Japanese.

AHeartless

I think BHK's name will mean destiny. Why? You know that: "One sky, one destiny"-thing? Sounds bit dumb, but I think his name means destiny... (Sora means sky, as it has been said above.)

What japanese names mean destiny?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Destiny/fate/karma is shukuen, 宿縁.

Anyway, someone once suggested Taso, from tasogare, a japanese word for twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back