• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK name & crazy lame theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

Does anyone wanna guess what BHK's name is. Even though the other presumed shells don't have reflection names, I'm thinking mabye his name is Aros (Sora backwards). I say thi ONLY because Aros sounds like a half decent name. Also, I bet, even with all these respectalbe theories, that he secret behind BHK will either be the most amazing fantastical explanation, or he will be a normal kid in an similar position as Sora. (DON'T go crzy mad, I'm sure the first one is the right one):)

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Personally, I'd rather not guess his name. If I stick to a name for a while, it will get stuck in my head, so when we do discover BHK's real name it will seem weird. But Aros is a good guess. :)

adventchildkiori

Aros isnt a decent name I think, plus I think BHK is a whole new character.... just a similar role like Soras.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
imallaboutKH said:
Aros sounds like a name for a pokemon.sorry, but how about we all just wait for E3 or sumthin?

Hey, it does sort of sound like a pokemon! But it sounds like a relation to wind.
BHKs name is not confirmed by Square yet, so it in turn , seems pointless to name a character we don't know of yet. :)

KeybladeShadow88

i want his name to be... sudit... it's pretty ovious why, not that I'm one of those people who thing that he is titus, thats retarted, titus was on the island and he was like 10 at the time, and BHK is oviously older than 11 or 12... but no one would expect it, and those idiots who said it was him could have alittle bit of dignity left

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
BHK isn't a shell. :/ Boo hoo...?

WHy would his name be Aros anyways..? Because he is "related to Sora somehow"..?

No no no!

oathion

If he's a unknown, I think his name would be something like Xavier. o_o

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
Aros is a pretty decent guess as he is the opposite of Sora (in terms of name and dress anyways). However, it could be a different anagram:
Soar, Oras, Rosa (WOAH!!).

Oracle

Silverwolf1500 said:
Personally, I'd rather not guess his name. If I stick to a name for a while, it will get stuck in my head, so when we do discover BHK's real name it will seem weird. But Aros is a good guess. :)

Actually... It is very similar to an actual pokemon o_O Ampharos (second evolution of Mareep) its a thunder pokemon...

Anyways, back on topic. Well, the first name I got for BHK was Tyson... and he looks like a Tyson. I'd call him Tyson...

adventchildkiori

Oracle said:
Anyways, back on topic. Well, the first name I got for BHK was Tyson... and he looks like a Tyson. I'd call him Tyson...

haha yeah I always thought Tyson fit him too, I made a comment on an old post on here about it and said that it was a chicken brand but still liked the name and it suited him.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Well if BHK is a shell of sora then his name would be sora.When one of the (axel or someone I forgot) called Diz ansem so wouldnt that mean that BHKs name is sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back