• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk lookin at fingers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinied Unknown

in the new trailer, bhk is looks at his fingers and has an expression on his face. do you think he knows that he's probably an imitation of Sora?

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Maybe he just find something about him. Maybe he is just questioning how he is. From where he come`s. Maybe have to do something whit what Namine told him. I dunno, could be anything.

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
When people look at their hands in films and such, and they have that expression, I assume that they have that "created" thing going on. I know I haven't got any proof, but that's what came to mind when I saw that clip.
He could have been created by Namine and he's sitting there looking at himself wondering what his purpose could be. I'm just rambling, but that's something I thought of in that clip.

chris2k

maybe he might not be lookin at hi hand maybe his has somthin in his hand and hes looking at that

Dual Wielder

i gotta agree with klclodi13, he looks like he killed something and is questioning himself like a guilty person...
confused as well, that look of confusion could give keanu reeves a run for his money, lolz...

adventchildkiori

I was thinking he was wondering how he could weild two keyblades, I mean wasnt Sora shocked when he start weilding a keyblade? Alot of people look at there hands sometimes and wonder why they where put onto Earth (otherwise wonder why they are alive) but I dont see anything BHK would wonder that (Unless like someone said a few posts back that hes thinking hes a clone which I doubt)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Maybe its the same as Sora, where Sora realizes he is one of the Keyblade Masters. You know, when Leon explained Sora about the Keyblade...
"So, tough luck..."

Maybe BHK/Aros understands he is a Keyblade Master

TruChaos

Do you think he his looking at the keychains of the oathkeeper and oblivon. That seems the most easiest thing I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back