• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
not real.I've learned that nobody's are created when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless.The keyblade choses the person with the strongest heart.So there was definatly a nobody Sora in kingdomhearts that became BHK when Sora became human again.When Sora opened the door to light BHK was released with the nobodys.He woke up in Twilight Town because that's where Sora was born.

Cloud_FFVII

This is what i think BHK was formed:

He was formed form sora's body when sora was a heartless.When karia broght sora back, she only brought sora's heart back not his body. So here is the conclusion:
Sora+Black clothes=heartless
BHK+White clothes=Nobodies

Conclusion
Sora is the heart and BHK is the body, that is why sora is incomplete and why BHK's chest was hurting.

zero_cool

Cloud_FFVII said:

He was formed form sora's body when sora was a heartless.When karia broght sora back, she only brought sora's heart back not his body. So here is the conclusion:

Conclusion
Sora is the heart and BHK is the body, that is why sora is incomplete and why BHK's chest was hurting.

ive heard that before

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Cloud_FFVII said:

Conclusion

Makes sense to me.....I like this theory YOu should post it as a thread. you know, CUZ I CAN'T!!!!!

::Sob:: I can'tpost a new thread......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back