• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK is......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

THATS IT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO BHK IS HUH.

Ill tell you first of all who played kingdom hearts chain of memories and final mix or read or watched the trailers in khinsider (all of them)dont read 1-5 unless you didn't play both of them. the answer was in that game the whole time. heres the list of hints who he is
1.)(COM) twilight town memories from BOTH Riku and Sora
2.)(COM) His FACE in the end of riku's story
3.) (TRAILER)Two keyblades of oblivion and oathkeeper
4.) (DEEP DIVE)DWU passes the oblivion i repeat oblivion to riku and BHK is DWU
5.) (REGUALR)finally in another side and story WHERE'S SORA

GIVE UP THIS KID IS A FUSION OF SORA AND RIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he may not be real or he is real but he looks like sora and sort of riku. the oblivion represents riku's actions and oathkeeper as Sora's actions. In deep dive when he used the strike technique he used the oathkeeper which sora can learn in kingdom hearts 1 and copied him. he passes the oblivion to Riku in deep dive because it bests suits him in battle in his actions. in (COM) Vexen gave sora the memory which WAS FOUND THE OTHER SIDE OF HIS HEART HIS HEART of TWILIGHT TOWN WHERE THE BHK LIVED and riku had this memory too. because the BHK he was created or born to know them. in another side another story he saids "where Sora" how does he know him and knows its riku on top of the building. i don't know his name but i'll take a guess........... SOKU (sora and riku's name mixed together like fusion in dragonball)
again its a guess SOKU again its a guess Soku

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, who was stupid enough to make this thread go on so long? x_x; Come on guys, Nomura said so himself, BHK is a totally new charecter, not from a Final Fantasy Game. Final Fantasy charecters can't have major roles in KH. Lastly, I doubt Tetsuya Nomura designed Vaan.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back