• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk Gang Theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
In the newest pic of BHK we see Seifer as a kid, remember how Seifer always picked on Zell as a kid, what if the blonde haired person with the BHK is Zell?

Ok this is gonna be complex, so it probably isn't true but I want to tell you to get opinions, Seifer is a kid, well in pictures we see Leon as an adult, what if there is a adult version of Seifer, and a kid version of Leon, the kid version of Leon could go by his real name of Squall, but I think adult version of Seifer would still be Seifer, in one of the videos we see a girl with brownish hair, what if that girl is Selphie, making two Selphies cause of the on on DI, each one of them could be like a shell of the real one, but who knows, tell me your opinions please.

Akemi

Wow, thats a pretty good theory, but I don't think BHK is Zell (no tatoo thingy) but he could be. Sounds kinda confusing with the past and the future of everyone but thats a good theory o.o

BHK Owns

hmmm i think that twilight town reflects on DI exactly, so bhk/sora obviousl and the rest of the gang are just no names but reflect upon wakka/selphie/tidus i don't think that that other blond kid looks like zell..but who knows.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
Yea ive always thought that those three kids that hang out with bhk were just like tidus wakka and selphie but that theory sorta makes sense. (i dont really know too much about the characters so my opinion doesnt count much.) It would definitely be confusing for the past present thing to be in the game haha.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
kingdom2917 said:
In the newest pic of BHK we see Seifer as a kid, remember how Seifer always picked on Zell as a kid, what if the blonde haired person with the BHK is Zell?

Ok this is gonna be complex, so it probably isn't true but I want to tell you to get opinions, Seifer is a kid, well in pictures we see Leon as an adult, what if there is a adult version of Seifer, and a kid version of Leon, the kid version of Leon could go by his real name of Squall, but I think adult version of Seifer would still be Seifer, in one of the videos we see a girl with brownish hair, what if that girl is Selphie, making two Selphies cause of the on on DI, each one of them could be like a shell of the real one, but who knows, tell me your opinions please.

kingdom2917 said:
what if the blonde haired person with the BHK is Zell?
No. Final Fantasy characters are just guests in Kingdom Hearts, it focuses and KH's original characters, no ones from a different game.

kingdom2917 said:
Seifer is a kid, well in pictures we see Leon as an adult, what if there is a adult version of Seifer, and a kid version of Leon,
Makes absolutely no sense to me. Why would there be two of them? I kind of see it due to Squall having those little flashbacks where hes in an orphanage, but no. Not making real sense.

kingdom2917 said:
the kid version of Leon could go by his real name of Squall, but I think adult version of Seifer would still be Seifer,
Leon will be referred as Squall, he changed his name due to his unpleasant past and he wanted to get rid of that Squall from the past so he changed it. Well something like that. And Seifer will still be Seifer.

kingdom2917 said:
in one of the videos we see a girl with brownish hair, what if that girl is Selphie, making two Selphies cause of the on on DI, each one of them could be like a shell of the real one, but who knows, tell me your opinions please.
No that girl is BHK's friend. Not Selphie. I doubt they are shells. Still anythings possible.

Long story short, I disagree with you theory. Have a nice day:) .

majax4

i think Seifer is just in the tournament with BHK and his friends. And they about to fight.

BHK Owns

well yea if you think about it logicaly you are gonna face seifer and fujian and rujain or w/e there names are in the struggle with bhk and possy

BHK Owns

no dice you don't get a small leon...just like we didn't get a big tidus/wakka/selpie

thats just how SE wanted to do it

M

Mako Kadaj

Ok its my first time posting on a KH2 forum... AC and the other new FF stuff are taking up waaaaay too much of my time. I think im going with the BHK's gang being like Sora's... Seen the pics/trailers where they are sitting with those marble things? Theres just way too much about the brown haired dude that reminds me of Wakka, the other blond haired kid that reminds me of Tidus, the girl that (Omg really?) reminds me of Selphie... not to mention BHK that in stance, hair style and clothing style very much resembles Sora... SE themselves have put alot into the whole shell theory so i really dont get why people are throwing aside that the BHK and his gang are shells so easily... Namine also do look a whole lot like Kairi and her fascination with Sora could very much come from her knowing BHK and maybe thinking they are so much alike (I know its the Organisation that put Namine up to the whole memory thing but i still do believe that she wanted to do it for other reasons too) Just a thought that most likely will be shot down the sec i post it... but hey i gotta give it a try eh?

visitor_7

That blonde hair kid that hangs out with the BHK looks like Zell, the other two kids (that brown haired boy and the girl) might be other final fantasy characters. It would be proper to say that blonde hair kid with the cameo pants could be Zell, because Squall wasn't the only character from FF8 that had strife with Seifer. The brown hair girl in the BHK's group doesn't look like Selphie, and in one of those KH2 trailers (i don't remember which one) had Selphie in a school girl outfit talking to an older Kairi.

Legato_Blue

i've always thought that his friend was zell. the first time i saw him. the other one kind of looks like laguna(the hairstyle not the clothes). and i dotn know about the girl shes definatly not from ff8. she actually kind of looks like garnet from ff9 but i doubt anyone from 9 would be in the game seeing how nomura didnt wokr on taht game at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back