• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► BHK Fanfic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

Characters=BHK BLIND ANSEM DIZ MICKEY SORA

CHAPTER 1

Blind stood cloaked on the high tower. Rain fell onto his cloak. He looked to the ground to see horde of heartless. Another cloaked kid came out of the shadows. HE calmly walked to the center of the horde. Neoshadows, Invisibles, Shadows, Soldiers, and Behemoths surrounded him.

A heart formed on the ground beneath him. The heartless leapt back in fear. He held=d out his hands. Oathkeeper shined bright in his left hand. Oblivion poured darkness in his right hand.

The dual wielding unknown slowly crouched down. He then ran forward through the heartless towards the tower. He whispered something then ran up the wall. He flipped off the wall while throwing Oblivion to Blind.

Blind caught the blade and whispered, “He looks just like him. Where is Sora?” The dual wielding unknown landed; a new keyblade shined in his hand. The golden keyblade shimmered brightly.

The heartless leapt forward covering the dual wielding unknown. The darkness flew back hitting walls vanishing as the unknown stood glowing. He ran around cutting down heartless. An Invisible stabbed the ground. A dark ring encircled the warrior. It instantly created a dome around him. He hit the walls but they held strong.

Blind ran down the wall. He leapt onto the back of a behemoth. He grabbed its horn and broke it off. It groaned and lurched as blind leapt into the air. He threw the horn at the sword in the ground.

The sword shattered. The unknown was released from the prison.

"New attacks?" The unknown whispered two ran around vanishing the darkness. The small district of town, cleared of all darkness, brought back its light.

The rain stopped the dual wielding unknown and blind stood back to back, panting. Rain dripped down their cloaks. They turned. Then Blind spoke.

"Long time no see."

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

Everyone can read it now. I'm done editing it. If u want the next chapter jut say. I know it sounds like another side another story, but that's just the first chapter.

EDITTED: PLZ READ THIS! i'll make the next few chapters only if somebody replies.

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

yah. its a fanfic. its not supposed to be the truth.

Chapter 2

“Have we met?” The Dual wielding unknown asked. Blind replied.

“I’ve ween you throughout the town. What’s your name.”

“I have not a real name. I appereared in the town one day not knowing whare I was from or who I was. Local kids call me BHK.

“Why do they call you that?”

“My hair is blonde. They call me BHK, short for blonde haired kid.” Blind quietly laughed. “How much better is your name!” BHK shouted.

“My name is Ri… Blind.” He answered.

“Ok then, Blind. Those were some nice moves back there.” BHK remarked walking towards the wall.

“Thanks. Where did that golden keybalde come from? There’s only one who owns it that I know of.” Blind asked.

“I’m called the fastest fighter of twilight town.” BHK said. He held out his arms. He threw the weapons into the air. As they flew up he unlashed the keychains in a flash, pu them in his pocket and pulled out new chains. He attached these chains as the swords came down.” This is the Ultima Weapon and one Winged Angel.” He said.

“I don’t remember Sora having that one.” Blind remarked.

“Who’s Sora? A friend of yours?” BHK asked. He removed the keychains. They blades, chainless, turned into small keys.

“Yah, sort of. Sora used to be one of my best friends. Until that day… but now he’s just a memory.” Blind responded as he walked towards the shadows.

“Where are you going?” BHK asked as Blind passed into the shadows.

“I have to meet someone. “Those were his last words as he disappeared into the shadows.

“Wait a minute!” BHK ran to the shadows to find nothing. “Oh well…” BHK turned and walked down the road.

KHDRUMMER

come on people! thanx for the few who have replied... cahpter three will come to those who want it. IT DOES GET BETTER. ALL U HAVE TO DO IS POST HERE. You can say its junk for all i care. I just want to know people are reading it. ALL YOU 52 WHO HAVE VIEWED IT!!!! WHY HAVEN"T YOU POSTED?!?!?!?!?!

KHDRUMMER

Thanx! Here goes chapter three!

Chapter 3

The clock tower rang in the distance. BHK saw his dog sleeping on the roof. He ran up to the trashcan next to his house. He jumped on, grabbed onto the rope he tied there and swung up.

BHK’s house was built onto the church. BHK climbed up the twenty-foot ladder. The church’s walls were Romanesque architecture, soaring high in the air. The fine walls, smooth as silk, glistened in the light of the setting sun.

BHK climbed onto the roof. The sun appeared on the horizon. He went to where the sun reflected off of a broken mirror onto the ground. The light created a square pattern on the rooftop. He knocked on the ground on the four corners of the light square. He stepped back.

The floor quickly shot up. It created a sort of elevator attached to the ground. BHK stepped onto the platform at the base of the elevator. It lowered into the darkness of the church’s attic. BHK stepped off of the platform and into the room. He pulled a chain lighting a lamp. Other lamps came to life as he walked by. He calmly walked through the ice-cold temperatures. The church attic was inaccessible from any place except for his entrance.

He had been living in the house for six months. The entire attic was set up. BHK walked over to the heart shaped window. He looked out to see the sun sitting on the horizon.

“What do you want now?” BHK asked as he turned around. He saw a tall man with yellow eyes and silver hair standing before him.

R

Rebirth

KHDRUMMER said:
Characters=BHK BLIND ANSEM DIZ MICKEY SORA

CHAPTER 1

Blind stood cloaked on the high tower. Rain fell onto his cloak. He looked to the ground to see horde of heartless. Another cloaked kid came out of the shadows. HE calmly walked to the center of the horde. Neoshadows, Invisibles, Shadows, Soldiers, and Behemoths surrounded him.

A heart formed on the ground beneath him. The heartless leapt back in fear. He held=d out his hands. Oathkeeper shined bright in his left hand. Oblivion poured darkness in his right hand.

The dual wielding unknown slowly crouched down. He then ran forward through the heartless towards the tower. He whispered something then ran up the wall. He flipped off the wall while throwing Oblivion to Blind.

Blind caught the blade and whispered, “He looks just like him. Where is Sora?” The dual wielding unknown landed; a new keyblade shined in his hand. The golden keyblade shimmered brightly.

The heartless leapt forward covering the dual wielding unknown. The darkness flew back hitting walls vanishing as the unknown stood glowing. He ran around cutting down heartless. An Invisible stabbed the ground. A dark ring encircled the warrior. It instantly created a dome around him. He hit the walls but they held strong.

Blind ran down the wall. He leapt onto the back of a behemoth. He grabbed its horn and broke it off. It groaned and lurched as blind leapt into the air. He threw the horn at the sword in the ground.

The sword shattered. The unknown was released from the prison.

"New attacks?" The unknown whispered two ran around vanishing the darkness. The small district of town, cleared of all darkness, brought back its light.

The rain stopped the dual wielding unknown and blind stood back to back, panting. Rain dripped down their cloaks. They turned. Then Blind spoke.

"Long time no see."

It's okay, but it seems to only be aimed at people who know about Kingdom Hearts and everything about it. That isn't good.

KHDRUMMER

rebirth, you apparently only read the first chapter. It gets different trust me. Here goes Chapter, what, 4?

Chapter 4

“Wait! How did you get in?!” BHK said in rage chining oblivion.
“Is that what is important? If you really must know your red friend was much obliged. “A red clothed man walked up to BHK. “Is darkness controlling you? You must think about this. I am Ansem. I control the darkness. The one you met earlier was once my puppet.”
“You say once. Did you lose control over him?” BHK said laughing.
“Insolence! I am your master!” Ansem said backhanding him. BHK caught his attack and smirked.
“You are weak. This Riku must have easily broken your control.” BHK said releasing his hand.
“There is darkness within every heart. Whether you choose to trust in the darkness is your choice.” Ansem replied angered.
“Do you choose light or dark? The red-cloaked figure responded.
“Do you take me for a fool? Diz, you know me the best. Have I ever followed darkness? It was you, after all, who found me.” BHK replied.
“You didn’t answer.” Diz said.
“I will always belong to light.”
“That is what Riku said.” Ansem replied.
“I don’t know who you’re speaking of.” BHK answered.
“He was my puppet.” The dark man said.

KHDRUMMER

it'll take me awhile to make chapter 5. i haven't wrote that much yet. I write the story on paper than transport it to the net. i won't be able to post in a while. I have a research project to do.

KHDRUMMER

thanx! i don't remember how he got riku's name. i don't have enough time to read it. i have to go. I won't be here for a while so by everybody!!!!the rest will probably be posted on monday in four days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back