• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK dual wield theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
BHK dual wield theory(origin of drive modes)

ok since people say bhk is the other half of sora;keyword half
that must mean he has half of soras heart with him and sora has the othe half of bhks heart thus bringing drive mode in. sora has two hearts so he can replace one of the two with another at the time of drive mode.
and since the bhk has two hearts he can wield two keyblades. you need one heart to wield to weild a keyblade;keyword "a". and with two hearts you can weild two keyblades.

this is my totally grammarless theory. flame if you want. i just ignore those.

Edit: (this is from another persons theory) that in order for sora/bhk to become complete again they must fuse and they will either turn out to look like bhk or sora. this also suggests that sora was missing half his heart from the very beeginning and thats why kairis heart was able to get it. because there was space there open to be taken. riku could also be a half-heart because ansem was able to enter him.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I never said that he was half sora i said that he was have life and half dark

the reason i say that is becuase in all the screens with him and sora is that he is just like sora in the previous game but beside that he was not anything lke sora

also that theroey makes sense

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
*bump*

also this theory can apply to kairi/namine in some instances
or even diz/ansem or ansem/riku

one thing that bothers me is that if this theory is what actually(sort of) happens in the game and im ruining it for ppl.

and if sora is a half-heart. how did he become one?

Josh

Silver Member
its a good therioy but you dont have to brang about it so much cuz thats kindof rude but still i think its a really good therioy.

Sabaku

Good one! but u have to remember about ansem reports about hearts he said that a heart has many forms. so u can think that BHK is one os sora´s heart forms and vice versa in my opinion drive is more lika a inherit of abilities and caracteristics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back