• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK bracelet and fingercuffs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X DoubleSunday

These probably have a deeper meaning...OBVIOUSLY! But for the non-punk-rockers out there, the checkers like on his wrist and fingers (like on the Vans shoes) means Unity. That's why people wear the vans, it means unity (hence the black and white or whatever else color) but that must mean there is a deep meaning to why of course, he exhists and maybe that helps us out a bit. He's wearing somethign that symbolizes unity and if he is the other side of sora's heart, BAM, there ya go!!! I hope this is good information, i'm sure something like this won't be mentioned in the game but I mean, I think it's a good clue so I hope this helps people out with their theories!!!

E

Ecstacy

i gotta go with him i dont understand what you are saying. But looking at his bracelets man i think you are thinking too hard. Not everything on bhk serves a purpose.

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm....After reading this about 10x, I think I get what you're saying. But I don't think it go's as deep as that. It does have something to do with his charater maybe, but not that much so.

X DoubleSunday

what i'm saying is, have you seen those shoes that are checkered? the Vans? They're black and white (and an assortment ofother colors), those colors like that on the shoes means unity. Now i'm sur eveerything thinks well BHK's bracelette and cuffs mean light and dark but who says it has to be as simple as that? The checkered also meansunity. When maybe 2 hearts unite to be one again ya know?

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
envyme2x i'm sorry but i'm a girl. i have read this thing over and over and i still dont get it.tsuki = moon,usagi =rabbit, mochi = rice cake. but this thread its like its in spanish(i'm learnin japanese BABY!!!)

E

Ecstacy

tsukiusagimochi said:
envyme2x i'm sorry but i'm a girl. i have read this thing over and over and i still dont get it.tsuki = moon,usagi =rabbit, mochi = rice cake. but this thread its like its in spanish(i'm learnin japanese BABY!!!)

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!! I didnt mean it lol. wow you name means moon rabbit rice cake? man i wish i knew japanese. Is it hard to learn?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Thanks for saying this. Even though its obvious that they most likely represent TWILIGHT like everything else about him.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I agree, as per usual, with KL (stop beating me to these! lol!). Yes, the black and white represent a unity between Light and Darkness. This is further proof that BHK is Twilight. Not light - Not Dark. BOTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back