• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK both eye's glowed...could he be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
man ddnt see it but what heck what that trailer i never saw it... was that an enchanced D/D o well what does could he be... mean

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
There are tons of time where the heartless jump at BHK. Anyways, GEU had a heartless insignia on his jacket, and he was able to materialize himself through the rock. I don't think BHK has that power, or else he wouldn've followed the Dusk that jumped trhough the wall. I really doubt that that's him. And anyways many of the ideas of DD were scrapped, and that idea of a GEU may have also been tossed into the rubbish bin.

Hitsugaya_Sagara

I think I see what you are talking about, but from my perpective. It looks like 3 yellow lights glaring off the BHk's hood. Or am I lookng in the wrong place?

O

Onewingedangel6

woah seeing that video makes me want to play kh2 even more i can't WAIT.... but n e was back on subject i didn't see his eye glow and if it did what does that mean?

E

Ecstacy

i saw it and i know exactly what ya meant. i never noticed that until just now! omg i can almost bet my life salary he is the glowing eyed unknown right now. for those who don't see it i had to play it 4 times to get it so don't think he ius lieing or seeing things. that dudes eyes were glowing!

Brian

anyone but me

kaizer21 said:
There are tons of time where the heartless jump at BHK. Anyways, GEU had a heartless insignia on his jacket, and he was able to materialize himself through the rock. I don't think BHK has that power, or else he wouldn've followed the Dusk that jumped trhough the wall. I really doubt that that's him. And anyways many of the ideas of DD were scrapped, and that idea of a GEU may have also been tossed into the rubbish bin.
I also think it was... out of all the Org. screenshots we have seen there hasn't been a single one of a glowing eye unknown.. but if there still is a GEU, i think it would be Enigmatic Man... his description is like he was born out of darkness and light, is bound by the clothes he wears, but follows no one or something like that. Well, one eye glowing like heartless, one not, darkness, light.. of course, i don't believe this to be true at all, especially since EM is fairly tall and in DD the GEU is very short... but yea, if they still did have a GEU, i think it would be EM

O

Onewingedangel6

well some of the organization members haven't been revealed yet so maybe they will be revealed before the game comes out and we will kno who is the EM and the GEU and all those members that are seen DD

E

Ecstacy

oh wait never mind lol. i just watched it again and it looks like a reflection off of his jacket and when he moved it blurred it making it look like eyes. damnit i was so happy! owell lol.

Brian

anyone but me

omg! i see it!!!! wow.. freaky.. but i think they scrapped that idea since we have seen BHKs face and the eyes are not glowing

EDIT: no.. i think it is because that movie is bad quality.. try pausing the video at that point, there is three glowing lights, not two.. it is a different heartless' eyes in a result to lag of the video

Awards
THIS IS DEFINITELY A FAN MADE TRAILER. The music playing in the background is the song 'Time's Scar' from Square-Enix's RPG 'Chrono Cross' (it's the beginning theme of that game. I should know; I have the game and it is one of my faves). It's clips of KH's ending in black and white and the original Deep Dive in colour mixed together with that background music.

Yeah, I saw the glowing eyes, but it might have been for effect. And since DD was concept, it probably won't happen; BHK is not an Unknown now (he wears normal clothes), but he was Unknown in the trailer. Riku has no blindfold really (if he did it'd probably be in the end of CoM but it ain't). I think the idea of GEU was scrapped too; why would an Unknown wear a Heartless symbol when they are Nobodies?

anyone but me

well... EM is not a nobody... he is unique.. one of a kind, he was just created that way.. he never had a heart... so since he was born with no heart, but the heart was never stolen, than he is not a nobody... because if there is a nobody, there is a heartless... but in EM's description, he was just created out of light and dark or something like that... so if GEU was EM, it might work.. bu BHK, no can't work... but this is only DD, which isn't even relevant to KH2, it is just the ideas towards it, i bet 50% of the stuff, if not more, in DD was scrapped..

anyone but me

TwilightWanderer said:
where has it been said that EM was born without a heart?
well, it didn't say that, lol.. it is what i am guessing.. in the final mix veresion of KH his description was like a clash of.. ugh.. let me go find his descrip.. i can't find it.. if anyone could find it for me that would be great... but anyway, his description was something like: born straight from light and darkness, follows no one but is bound by the clothes he wears.... yea, anyway, if some one gets the FM journal entry for EM, this will all clear up, lol.. i probably just remember reading it wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back