• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK both eye's glowed...could he be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

the SE Party Trailer.
Do you guys forget that in ASAS it shows all 4 Members at the same time? (right before Micky Jumps Down)
Riku, BHK, GEU and the SU. So i dotn tihnk the BHK and the GEU are the same people.

beastin4kh2

i see what you're talking about but i think that it is just a reflection off the keyblades because they are so shiny and they were moving fast

anyone but me

Problem Revolved: DWU is not GEU!! So don't post otherwise it is spam... even though I guess this is spam... but at least i am taking the blow for everyone else...

anyone but me

dual_wielder said:
we know that DWu is not GEU. we will find out soon enough who is GEU!
umm.. obviously he didn't, lol.. since the whole topic is about DWU being GEU... but now he knows otherwise.. anyway, yea so.. stop posting, it is spam.. consider this thread closed and just wait for a mod to actually close it...

A

Audo

I know. That picture is for this whole thread. Making this thread, dead. DWU* isnt the GEU so there is no point to this thread. It's just the light from the lightning bouncing off his keyblade. You'll notice there are two other light circle on his hood.

S

Swordfish

Hello this is the pic your looking of rpeople i hope you change your mind!
kingdomhearts24ym.jpg

Enjoi

sorixed

Dattebayo!
All i have to say is when bhk was fighting the neo shadow's there eyes glow so maybe it was like an illusion to make it look like bhk had glowing eyes i could be wrong though this was a fan made video though................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back