• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK at beginning of game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster1

Okay lotsa ppl believ tht at the beggining of KH2 u play as BHk, well Nomura-san sed tht BHK was supposed to be a person tht wud help introduce the KH world to n00bz. Well i think tht u will go thru a tutorial like u did w/ sora, because i believe tht u hav control of BHK at strt of game because this is the point where Sora's still in his rejuvinating machine tht he was left in at end of CoM. Y the whole tutorial? because BHK was chosen by the keyblade in Sora's or another master's absence.

Your Mind Post You
-Yoda

~~Holla Back~~

KeybladeMaster1

the last part ill reprhrase, he is a new keyblade master, in this game, he isnt as experienced as sora, he was chosen because no other master could perform duties
Sora-in memory chamber
Mickey+Riku-In Kingdom Hearts

~~Holla Back~~

Last edited:

KeybladeMaster1

yeah in an intrvu on Sora's Domain Nomura-san sed tht there re definitelty more than keyblade masters, so i guess there is jus 1 keyblade, but there are more thn 1, if you kno wht im sayin. But there are more thn 1 and i guess the keyblade master stays with whoever it chooses or whoever finds it (Mickey)

~~Holla Back~~

adventchildkiori

woah woah wait, you make a REALLY good point if you rephrase what you said some(not much), with Sora in the pod for that time, the keyblade could of gone to another person for a short time, BHK? pssh Im sure wasnt in the pod for that long though... -_- (Unsolved Mystery of the BHK....)

If you dont rephrase what you said, I think BHK is more than just tutorials for n00bs.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Okay lotsa ppl believ tht at the beggining of KH2 u play as BHk, well Nomura-san sed tht BHK was supposed to be a person tht wud help introduce the KH world to n00bz.

Got proof? ACTUAL proof?

Well i think tht u will go thru a tutorial like u did w/ sora, because i believe tht u hav control of BHK at strt of game because this is the point where Sora's still in his rejuvinating machine tht he was left in at end of CoM.

Kingdom Hearts is about Sora. We (more than likely) will start out as Sora than the BHK.

And how do you know if Sora won't get out of the machine at the start of the game?

Y the whole tutorial? because BHK was chosen by the keyblade in Sora's or another master's absence.

Got proof of this? ACTUAL proof of this?

the last part ill reprhrase, he is a new keyblade master, in this game, he isnt as experienced as sora, he was chosen because no other master could perform duties
Sora-in memory chamber
Mickey+Riku-In Kingdom Hearts

You need to play CoM and watch some of the trailers. In KH2, Riku and Mickey got out of KH a year ago. So pretty much the Mickey and Riku part is wrong and can't be why the BHK was chosen to be a keyblade wielder.

DragonFromWithIn

KeybladeMaster1 said:
Okay lotsa ppl believ tht at the beggining of KH2 u play as BHk, well Nomura-san sed tht BHK was supposed to be a person tht wud help introduce the KH world to n00bz. Well i think tht u will go thru a tutorial like u did w/ sora, because i believe tht u hav control of BHK at strt of game because this is the point where Sora's still in his rejuvinating machine tht he was left in at end of CoM. Y the whole tutorial? because BHK was chosen by the keyblade in Sora's or another master's absence.

Your Mind Post You
-Yoda

~~Holla Back~~
sounds logical to me but my theory is that the BHK is Sora's son sent from the future to save Sora, like in the terminator movies

KeybladeMaster1

.:KL:. said:
Got proof? ACTUAL proof?
http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/dengeki
thts all the proof u need, u gotta find it urself but its in here

Kingdom Hearts is about Sora. We (more than likely) will start out as Sora than the BHK.
Well, it is confirmed tht KH2 begins in twilight town, and we all know tht BHK is from there. And is it just me or is Castle Oblivion NOT in Twilight Town and that's about where Namine left him. So if you put 1 and 1 toghether you get 11, and if you put those facts together you get y the game begins with BHK and not Sora

And how do you know if Sora won't get out of the machine at the start of the game?
Okay here's my simple reply for that question, how do you know that he does?

Got proof of this? ACTUAL proof of this?
No,I dont have proof, and you wanna know why. because this IS A THEORY, but i do have proof tht there's a tutorial, its on ur Hooked on Phonics site, oops, I mean Sora's Domain, nother 1 of the interviews

You need to play CoM and watch some of the trailers. In KH2, Riku and Mickey got out of KH a year ago. So pretty much the Mickey and Riku part is wrong and can't be why the BHK was chosen to be a keyblade wielder.

Umm you should play KH again, because they got stuck there a year before KH2, and can YOU provide ACTUAL proof they got out a year ago, not during the year but a year ago, but a year ago.
And they MAY be out of KH butwho told you that they are using the keyblade, Mickey's riding a train, tht doesnt sound like someone hunting beings that are trying to destroy worlds to me. So he's doesnt really need the keyblade as badly as BHK(the nobodies) and Rku is nowhere to be seen, he could still be in KH
and okay so maybe thts not y but, there are more thn 1 keyblade master, then this was just his time to get his own blade

~~Holla Back~~

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KeybladeMaster1 said:
http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/dengeki
thts all the proof u need, u gotta find it urself but its in here

I already know. I just wanted you to get proof instead of just saying crap.

Well, it is confirmed tht KH2 begins in twilight town, and we all know tht BHK is from there. And is it just me or is Castle Oblivion NOT in Twilight Town and that's about where Namine left him. So if you put 1 and 1 toghether you get 11, and if you put those facts together you get y the game begins with BHK and not Sora

No you don't. What a retarded statement. If you haven't noticed Sora went to TT inside of Castle Oblivion. How do you know if thats how he gets there?

Plus TT is the starting world of KH2. Is Castle Oblivion a world?

No,I dont have proof, and you wanna know why. because this IS A THEORY, but i do have proof tht there's a tutorial, its on ur Hooked on Phonics site, oops, I mean Sora's Domain, nother 1 of the interviews

You are retarded. You need PROOF to back up a theory. But you don't even list proof.

And I know there's a tutorial. I'm not retarded like you.

Umm you should play KH again, because they got stuck there a year before KH2, and can YOU provide ACTUAL proof they got out a year ago, not during the year but a year ago, but a year ago.
And they MAY be out of KH butwho told you that they are using the keyblade, Mickey's riding a train, tht doesnt sound like someone hunting beings that are trying to destroy worlds to me. So he's doesnt really need the keyblade as badly as BHK(the nobodies) and Rku is nowhere to be seen, he could still be in KH
and okay so maybe thts not y but, there are more thn 1 keyblade master, then this was just his time to get his own blade

This proves you don't own Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. BECAUSE IN CHAIN OF MEMORIES THEY GET OUT. AND GUESS WHAT? CHAIN OF MEMORIES OCCURS A YEAR BEFORE KINGDOM HEARTS 2.

And have you see the trailers? Mickey appears and fights off the Dusk WITH HIS KEYBLADE to save Sora.

You are retarded. You are a n00b.

~~Holla Back~~[/QUOTE]

Deminem

Awards
no cause kh2 is based on a year l8r and sora wont just wake up with new clothes will he?

K

keybladeprince

I already know. I just wanted you to get proof instead of just saying crap.

No you don't. What a retarded statement. If you haven't noticed Sora went to TT inside of Castle Oblivion. How do you know if thats how he gets there?

Plus TT is the starting world of KH2. Is Castle Oblivion a world?

You are retarded. You need PROOF to back up a theory. But you don't even list proof.

And I know there's a tutorial. I'm not retarded like you.

This proves you don't own Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. BECAUSE IN CHAIN OF MEMORIES THEY GET OUT. AND GUESS WHAT? CHAIN OF MEMORIES OCCURS A YEAR BEFORE KINGDOM HEARTS 2.

And have you see the trailers? Mickey appears and fights off the Dusk WITH HIS KEYBLADE to save Sora.

You are retarded. You are a n00b.

~~Holla Back~~
[/QUOTE]

haha why are you getting all angry?

axelalex

Hey KL! Doesn't name calling make you fell like a man? Since from what it sounds like you spend all of your days inside playing this game so don't call someone a retard if you have never met one.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i think keyblade master is right on this one. there was a thread recently closed that told how the first few stages of kh2 are going to be. it may not be true but if you read it, you would be swayed if not convinced that kh2 starts out with BHK in a tutorial

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i

~~Holla Back~~[/QUOTE]

by the way riku and mickey were traveling together and came out of kh together and mickey and riku were out of kh in kh com and com happenend before kh2 and in the beginning of kh2 bhk was prob chosen so thats he riku and mickey were out of kh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back