• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK and Sora, one form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazagi

There was something that bother me watching this new trailer and their translations, BHK and Sora could be one form, those theory of the clothes says it all and when Namine tell youre werent suppose to exist and the new thing that says that he needs sora to become his original self, BHK could be the light side while Sora is the Dark side or something like it and bla bla bla... there were many confusing things, maybe some of you already know but for those who knows i only want them to explain it to me just to get cleared about it,

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
You mean like a "Ying-Yang"?
Lol...that reminds me of this TV show I used to watch a LOONG time ago.
This guy has this Talisman and accidentally uses it and he's split in two, his light side and his dark side.
The two first don't see eye to eye because the original characer's personality gets split, but in the end they fight together because they have a common goal.
That's be kinda cool if this happened on Kingdom Hearts.

JG_Vandom

I personally believe that bhk is bhk, sora is sora, and that's all there is to it. And while they may be connected through use of the keyblade, I think everyone's severly putting too much thought into the whole light/dark/twilight sided... thing. Anyways... *prepares for nonconstructive critisism*

RikosTheSavior

BHK is his own person....Where he lives. I think that in all of the different worlds, everyone is there own person....But when it comes down to it, they aren't.

Example-

Sora = Present World.
When he was split in Hollow Bastion, a dusk was born in Twilight Town while in the Present World, a normal weak Shadow Heartless was created. When Kairi restored him though while he was still changing and such, I guess the Dusk had transformed as well in the same manner.

BHK = Twilight.
Since he was basically created the way he was, he and Sora would need to be combined in order for them both to actually be powerful, weild the Keyblade at full strength, etc. Since of course, he was created in his own home-world, he had his own heart and could weild a Keyblade but when it boils down to it, Sora needs him and he needs Sora.

That was just an example to sort of show what I think. Of course, we know the event at Hollow Bastion makes no difference but this was just to show that BHK could possibly be his own person, own character but both are a neccessity for an all complete being.

(Note. That was JUST AN EXAMPLE. AN EXAMPLE. AN EXAMPLE. I know that it isn't possible now but I was using it to show what I think. And I'm certain BHK has no real relatives that are an impact in the game what-so-ever.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back