• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK and Sora do look alike.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syd

I think I'm just seeing things where they aren't, but with the latest magazine scans I noticed something. Sora looks very serious here while we've mostly seem him smiling. However, look at BHK in this picture. They look so much alike in those pictures. They even have the same eyes.

Yes, there have been others who pointed out that they look alike, but it wasn't easy to see.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
That's not even the first time sora looks serious now is it? Bhk looks confused ,plus there eyes look the same because they're blue .

Joy

Bronze Member
Why flame? I mean if you have to flame someone just don't post. We all know, maybe he didn't so calm your-selves.
And Crypt, if in person and you called him/her a fag you would be brought up with sexual abuse, so watch yourself.

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
*uhh....* Anyway, the BHK can't be Sora's shell, because only those with strong hearts can wield a keyblade...and he wields 2...so obviously he must have a very powerful heart like Sora.....or maybe he's fused with someone else....hmmm....?

Feel free to flame me...

j
:\

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
::sigh:: ofcourse sora has 2 be serious there i mean common ariel is drowining...hes not gonna be cracking up cus shes drowing come on now....and bhk is serious because he is thinking....mayb about who he is ....idk...

pathtotwilight12

i know right who the hell is going to be laughing if your drowning come on now use common sense.............

Last edited by a moderator:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
hahaha....yea w/e.....ud probably slap the sh*t outta ursula hahaha i could imagine that..
path:U FAT ULGY B*TCH TAKE THIS *slaps/soks*
ursula:i kno im fat u dont have 2 rub in my face...im taking slim fast ok *takes of crying*
hahaha...eh sry that was stupid..lol

Noezel7

wow. are you seriious? what did you think they words, "He Looks Just Lke You," from DD meant? Man, I may be new to the boards but at least I know that sora and bhk are supposed to look alike!

King-of-Hearts

Syd said:
I think I'm just seeing things where they aren't, but with the latest magazine scans I noticed something. Sora looks very serious here while we've mostly seem him smiling. However, look at BHK in this picture. They look so much alike in those pictures. They even have the same eyes.

Yes, there have been others who pointed out that they look alike, but it wasn't easy to see.

He's trying to ssave Ariel from drowning because she's human now like in the movie when she married prince eric.

DarkKeira16

Man all these people flaming other people is getting even more unnecessary.Like Time said,if u dont like what someone says,dont post.Its that simple.Maybe he is a Newb or maybe he just wanted to see what other people thought about his theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back