• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK and Glowing eyed unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Could BHK (DWU) be the GEU? Well, BHK looks like Sora and in DD the sitting Unknown said "He looks just like you" to the GEU. Possible?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The BHK does not look like Sora.

So? Just because the same statement was said to the GEU doesn't mean he was being referred to Sora. Plus the GEU has different boots than the DWU and the DWU's hair is longer than the GEU's.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I still think SU is refering Ansem and DiZ there. And KL is right about the DWU not being GEU. I happen to think Sora and BHK look alike.

Mighty_Joe_Z

does anyone have a link of that pic where sora is chasing an unknown through twilight town???? the unknown "supposedley (sp?)" has the same boots as the GEU...please post a link :)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
.:KL:. said:
The BHK does not look like Sora.

So? Just because the same statement was said to the GEU doesn't mean he was being referred to Sora. Plus the GEU has different boots than the DWU and the DWU's hair is longer than the GEU's.

How can you compare DWU and GEU if you can't see GEU's hair?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
tetraalmasy said:
How can you compare DWU and GEU if you can't see GEU's hair?

Obviously if we can see the DWU's hair then it must be long and if we can't see the GEU's hair outside of his hood then it must be short or in another hairstyle different that the DWU's.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
the ''He looks just like you''is not refered to BHK for sure,it might refered to the person E.M in FM talk about.The one he returned from darkness and stil kept his body like Sora did.Axel mention it too in COM.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Oblivion wielder said:
the ''He looks just like you''is not refered to BHK for sure,it might refered to the person E.M in FM talk about.The one he returned from darkness and stil kept his body like Sora did.Axel mention it too in COM.

"For sure"? what do you mean "for sure"? How do you know that the SU wasn't talking about BHK "for sure"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back