• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BFU (Riku) Exists -- Unofficial Riku/BFU thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

now before u all go stepping over me, the BFU does exist. i wuz at the SE Party and he was shown in the trailer. He even talked. and plus those who didn't went just check any kh2 fansite (its the latest news at KHU). Many say its Riku (i say that too) but is it?
Many say its the Riku Replica but wasn't it destroyed? lets discuss.

Darkness Reigns

Riku Replica was a shell as marluxia tells him in KHCoM and that could get him in the org but nomura said the BFU was riku though didn;t he? and you finally destroy riku replica in reverse rebirth.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey I noticed that everyone except Riku has a shadow. Sora=BHK, Ansem=DiZ, and Kairi=Namine. Bur what about Riku? Where is his shadow. Isn't he imprtant enough for one?

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
I dont think that Riku Replica was destroyed. In RR that stuff was going on at the same time that Sora was going through the castle. Riku was just in the Basment levels. ANd if you time it up correctly, Riku fights Riku Replica before Sora gets help from him to protect Namine from Marluxia. So I think that he is still alive and I think that he is Riku's Shadow. And I guess its a possibility that he is the BFU I guess we wont really know untill we play the game right?

Darkness Reigns

sometime in reverse rebirth he riku says 1 of the larger scents have dissapeared. thats when marluxia was defeated. also sora was in the pod when riu met up with him if you matched up the basements with the floors it was a good effort but they aren;t supposed to match up like that. and riku replica is total ydestroyed. but tell me how you matched it up.

Playcell

nice

i like the theory that many people seem to repeat. Riku was smelling stuff in CoM, now hes testing his ability to the fullest in the true world

for those who don't know this is what blindfold Riku said in the trailer:
"This is the True World... if that is the case we might just let it fade into the Darkness."
and he was standing in the world from DD/ASAS.
Which means that the world is a 'true world' (obviously) but whats riku doing there? Whose side is he on? Why did BHK give the oblivion in the concept trailer? Does he know BHK? True world WTF? well that crushes my memory world theory.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Marluxias Sythe said:
I dont think that Riku Replica was destroyed. In RR that stuff was going on at the same time that Sora was going through the castle. Riku was just in the Basment levels. ANd if you time it up correctly, Riku fights Riku Replica before Sora gets help from him to protect Namine from Marluxia. So I think that he is still alive and I think that he is Riku's Shadow. And I guess its a possibility that he is the BFU I guess we wont really know untill we play the game right?
no if you time it right after RR helps sora he goes to fight riku by time rikus story was done sora was already in the pod sora was on the fourth floor when riku first came it even says it in the game you need to play R/R again

Arya

purified_riku155 said:
Hey I noticed that everyone except Riku has a shadow. Sora=BHK, Ansem=DiZ, and Kairi=Namine. Bur what about Riku? Where is his shadow. Isn't he imprtant enough for one?

Do you mean shell, not shadow? Namine said she was Kairi's shadow because she shadowed Kairi when she altered Sora's memory, that's all. She's not Kairi's shell.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
purified_riku155 said:
wat the hell bhk isnt soras shadow and Diz isnt ansems shadow and the only reason namine said she was kairis shadow because she SHADOWED kairi in soras memories
DiZ is ansems shell
and BHK is just a damn original character

Arya

RikuHeroOfDark said:
wat the hell bhk isnt soras shadow and Diz isnt ansems shadow and the only reason namine said she was kairis shadow because she SHADOWED kairi in soras memories
DiZ is ansems shell
and BHK is just a damn original character

...That's what I said, pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back