• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beyblade: Grand Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
I sorta got this idea from the new season of yu-gi-oh

Alright, this is the final beyblade tournament hosted by Mr.enson the current chairman of the BBA(Bey battle Association) before he hands it over to Hiro(Tyson's big brother). He has assembled 16 of the greatest beybladers in the whole world to battle it out in the grand tournament. Tyson and the others have been preparing for this since the day it was announced. Can Tyson come out on top once more and show that he is the World Champion once more.

rules:
No powrplaying
Romance is fine jst don't go overboard
to join put let it rip before your profile

Template:You can be someone from the show, or a made up because I don't care

Name:
Beyblade appearance:
Bitbeast:
Special Attack:

mine

Name:Tyson Granger
Appearance:
wallpaper_tyson_800.jpg

Beyblade appearance:All white and is hard metal systemed
Bitbeast:Dragoon
Special attack:Evolution Storm

chad

Bronze Member
let it rip!

Name: Kai
Appearance:
uvs041021-014.jpg

Beyblade appearance:
85420163da0d_main400.jpg
that's the hard metal system one by the way
Bitbeast: Dranzer
Special Attack: [ i can#t remember the attack for his hard metal system dranzer]

chad

Bronze Member
damnit.........hmm and the offical site does'nt say it either........okay time for some search engines....i'm sure a site has it on.......of course bingo TV.com the site with the best episode guides ever, they'll mention it.......man i can't wait till this roleplay kicks off

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc: alright, begin

ic:
It was the day the grand tournament began, all the best bladers from around the world came to the BBA headquarters in Japan. Tyson was the first there and the first to be to the party.

"Man, i'm so hyped about this one. Finally me and Kai can face off in the greatest stage ever." Tyson said, "And finally i'll prove that i'm the best."

"And don't forget without my mom's technology the new arena's wouldn't be possible." Max said.

Someone came up to Tyson, it was a girl, she looked alot like chun-li from street fighter.

"Is it really Tyson, it would be an honor to have a practice battle with you after the party." She said, "Oh by the way i'm Yukino."

"Sure, we can have a practice battle, just don't think i'll go easy on you." Tyson said.

"I'm in the tournament too, so maybe we'll be able to battle for real next time." She said.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
"Hey." Daichi said.

"I'm Rey, leader of the white tiger X team, you must be a comabatant in the tournament." Rey said, "Good luck, especially if you face me."

Tyson began pigging out on the buffet table, and almost choked on a chicken.

"Awww help me someone." Tyson said.

chad

Bronze Member
Kai leaned against a wall watching Tyson choke on food and thought to himself "he never changes.......oh well this time i'll be the one to win!"

Kiara walked inside and saw several people talking to each other, her eyes met the group of the champion, Tyson. She smiled and shook her head, and saw a guy that was near a wall. She walked beside him and stopped, smiling.

Kiara: "You really want to face him badly...dont you?"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Tyson managed to get it down and smiled.

"That was good." He said.
He looked to the front as mr.enson stepped onto the stage wearing that same grin as always.

"Attention all participants please report to the stage." He said.
Tyson, Rei, Max, and Daichi went to the front followed by some other people then he spotted Kai.

"You showed up."Tyson said to himself

chad

Bronze Member
Kai shrugged as he then looked back up at the stage and thought to himself "soon tyson, soon"

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
let it rip

((am i too late??))

Name: Meilin Kimura
Appearance:
meilin.gif

meilin.jpg

Beyblade appearance: Similar to Galux, Pink and Enduranced-based
Bitbeast: Harpion
Special Attack: Feather Dagger Storm

Last edited:

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:No you aren't late

ic:

"These are the best beybladers in the world, and there all willing to everything just to be crowned the greatest champion of the world." Mr. enson said, "This is the last tournament I host before I hand things over to Jin."

"And now to announce the beybladers." Mr enson said. "starting off with one of our world tag team champions Daichi!"

She smiled. She knew that look, he wanted to face tyson...but so did she. This was her first tournament in this country...and she started walking away.

Kiara: "see you arround kai"

and walked away from him. She had studied every single person entering the tournament. Some were mere rookies, others, like kai, were great beybladers. "This is going to be an interesting tournament" she thought.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
*After announcing everyone*

"And now, the tournament will begin tonight, remember your opponent is chosen randomly."Mr enson said.

"And our first two opponents are.....Tyson and Daichi." Mrenson said, "You have 2 minutes to prepare."

Tyson walked off the stage and went to Max.

"Good luck man, I want to face you in the finals got it." Tyson said.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
Kai looked at Tyson and the others again he was hoping to battle tyson in the finals, not earlier on. all of the other competitors were just a pathway for him....all he was interested in was fighting Tyson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back