• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beverages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I usually drink powerade or vitamin water. Stopped drinking soda about a year ago. I also drink green tea a good bit.

Oh god yes. Green Tea Vitamin Water in the morning everyday.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I prefer water.
And I love soda--from a glass bottle only. That's the only way to drink it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Soda-wise: Recently, I've been trying to steer away from the norm (Dr. Pepper) and drink sodas I don't usually drink. (RC and A&W Root Beer) A&W's the one I like the most so far. I serously need to drink more varried sodas. I generally only drink non-Dr. Pepper sodas when they're new sodas. Speaking of which, does anybody here have a tendency to want to taste almost every new soda you see come out? I generally do. It's what got me hooked on the one non-Dr. Pepper soda that I commonly drink, Mountain Dew: Revolution/ Supernova. (I drink Voltage occassionally, but the other two are better imo..)

Ehh.. I guess I do drink too much pop. I seldom drink milk anymore, even though I loved it as a kid. Also, I seriously need to drink water more. (I seldomly drink it.)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Milk, Chocolate Milk, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Sprite, Water, Coffee.... Almost everything. :D

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I drink a two liter of Mountain Dew almost every day, shit's awesome.

Also, coffee lately.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I pretty much drink water all the time. Maybe some juice on occasion.
Don't really care for soda.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Soda's nice every once in a while, but I mostly drink milk half the time, Kool-aid another part, Caprisun and fruit juices at other times. Fruity goodness. Rarely I drink water.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
As far as pop ("soda", for all you non-midwesterners) goes, my two favorite would have to be Dr. Pepper and Cherry Coke. Though, Sierra Mist is the best with popcorn, in my opinion.

I hate milk, but I love hot chocolate, especially the way over-priced dealy at BORDERS (Seattle's Best...?).

And of course, water. For those of you who think you can't sing, try drinking some water, first. Makes a world of difference.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Wow, I never suspected a fair amount of people not drinking soda so often as I do. Yeah, I know I have a very unhealthy obession with soda though. I go through 12-packs in two-four days and two liters in one day. I generally limit myself to three cans of soda a day, but I tend to drink four or five sodas. Although, I don't actually get non-20oz soda (12 packs and 2-liters) every day, as I'm not one to blow through my money. I'm more of a saver, but every time I do get pop, I generally quickly down it. As for 20zs, I get them about every other day.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Although, I don't actually get non-20oz soda (12 packs and 2-liters) every day, as I'm not one to blow through my money. I'm more of a saver, but every time I do get pop, I generally quickly down it. As for 20zs, I get them about every other day.

A two liter costs a dollar if you go to the right places.

Back