• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I read to chapter 6 before I realized I already read most of the fanfics...

I thought it is extremely good. Honestly, I don't see where you have a problem with coming up with ideas. I'd say the fic in general is 8/10.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I just don't know where to go next, I've been writing whatever the hell came to my mind at the time, and at first this was just an experiment. . .It wasn't intended to become what it has, but since it has I continued. . .but I don't even know what a deeper plot would be or really whoever/whatever is coming, I just try to sound like I did know. . .lol . . .so yeah, I kinda dug my own grave. . .

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Hmm... try thinking of ways to build up the story and add the climax. Did you try brainstorming before every chapter? Or writing out what your plot was supposed to be?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
No offense, but, you did kind of dig your grave...

Is tehre possibly some way that you can make a change of events and distort this fanfic to go where you want it to go? At first, Hearts of twilight wasn't going where it should have, explaining how Xonic found out his past and ventured to new worlds, but, I managed to realize early enough that I needed to distort my fic to go in the right direction. It was possible for my fanfic, but, is it too late to attempt that with you fan fiction?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Not really, I could alway edit some crap. . .lol. . .but if I really tried I'm sure I could get it back on track, wherever the hell that track leads is yet to be determined. . .

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Just, don't give up. Don't think of giving up. this is a fantastic fanfiction. The only problem is the lack of your ideas, and your thoughts of quitting. Thinking of quitting this actually clouds up your ideas of what to do with it. Just keep brainstorming, and if you are desperate, I will be happy to help.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I guess I'll try to think of some sort of plot or something. . .Right now, I have to read this damn book so I can pass my Driving test tomorrow. . .

Lord_Sora

Ok, add me to the score. I just dont visit alot.
WHY THE FUNK WOULD U KILL "YOURSELF"?!??!!
To get "back on track", use the time-honored magic of, "B**ch what teh hell u doin' here? Get back in yo body, son! You ain't done yet!" Obviously, not in such phrasing.

And what the hell was with the eggnog crap? I understand where zoophilia came in, but I'm not sure it was intentional... You guys are so wierd. I think that's why I've stayed...xD.

TTYL
P.S.- Transformers was AWESOME. I saw it twice in theaters. I've never done that on my own. Saw them like 4 days apart. lol

Lord_Sora

It seemed to me they were implying that humans made "eggnog" (hint, hint, nudge, nudge). Which is where the zoophilia pops into the conversation.

Are you guys that deprived of pleasurable company, that you must resort to such base things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back