• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Retenopothy(SP?), it has something to do with being pre-mature. I was like a month or two pre-mature, and by rights I probably shouldn't be alive, but I AM BITCHES!!!

. . .I'm still on the 4th, but I'm starting to read it more, only on like page 350. . .
I have one paragraph of chapter 10 done!

T

Tragic Fall

Stavros cannot be killed! He is immortal!!!!!!!!!

HAKUNA MATTATA BITCHES!!!!

Lord_Sora

Retenopothy(SP?), it has something to do with being pre-mature. I was like a month or two pre-mature, and by rights I probably shouldn't be alive, but I AM BITCHES!!!

Okay, so yeah, that's kinda random. What did I miss so that makes sense? Help me out here!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Also, i was like 2 weeks late. :thumbsup: So my mum just went to the hospital and said "Im not leavin till he's out!" And several long and painful hours later, I was born at 5:36 pm.:blush:

keybaldeslinger1

Stavros defeats death.... YAY! Might i ask about the lettuce in each of your sig's (except for Lord_Sora) it's kinda confusing me, so how far are you on the chap Stavros?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It's from the Darkness Revealed fanclub. . .

Alright guys, based on the responce of this SAMPLE will decide if I keep writing. . .If enough say it's good then I'll keep writing, if not then. . .well I might try something else. . .I don't know. ..But here it is. . .

~Chapter Ten

Varen had headed to the bar to get a drink and some company for the night. He told me that if I wanted to find him, just call the number on the card in my pocket. He also told me that we’d meet again, and soon. I gave him a cold stare that brought him to laughter and he patted me on the back. “You’re alright.” He said, fighting back more laughter. He stood up from the bench and strode out of the park. I watched him leave and leaned back, feeling the brisk wind hit my face. For the first time in a few days, I felt somewhat relaxed, relaxed and tired. I sat there for a few moments, thinking about Amelia, Why is she acting different? She used to just brush me off, not giving me a second glance, not a second thought. She didn’t even care if I found myself facedown in my own blood, cold and eyes glazing over. Now it’s as if I actually mean something to her. . .maybe it’s because I’ve known her for such a long time. . .

The forest whirled past me, I was running from her, hiding. “I can still see you.” She said as she jumped down from the branch ahead of me. “Stavros, you can’t always run.” She said with a smirk. “Do you think that Kalion would?” She asked again, in a mocking tone.

Anger filled me at the name of Kalion, he had always been a step ahead of me, just out of my reach, out of my blade’s reach. I swung my sword out and extended it outward, stretching my arm, “You know damn well what I’d do if I meet Kalion again, Amelia!” I yelled as I swung at the air, as if it made my statement any stronger.

She laughed and jumped away, “This time try to find me.” She said, as if it were a challenge.

The rain hit me as Kalion charged, my left arm was hurt, I couldn’t move it, my head was spinning and blood was blurring my vision. Amelia won’t be here to save me this time. . . I raised my blade in time to meet Kalion’s, but just barely. “It seems that you’re finished, brother. Do tell father that I said hello, in Hell.” He laughed as he knocked my blade away, the water made it harder to see, harder to dodge. I embraced Kalion’s blade, it stung for a second, and then went numb. I coughed blood and felt the already damp cloth grow warm and sticky. He smirked, “It looks like I am the victor.” He said with his usual smirk and cold laugh. He turned his blade and ripped it out. I fell in a heap and laid there, the rain hitting my skin, my face growing cold, the world growing cold. I felt the world slipping away, the last thing I saw was a silhouette.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It wasn't a full chapter, it was supposed to be short. . .mainly because I wanted to make sure that people would read it. . .

1 - 0

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
2 - 0 . . .For some reason I figured that no one was reading. . .but you guys shouldn't really count because I could egg each of your houses. . .or something. . .just that I know you. . .but you count so be happy. . .

T

Tragic Fall

Egg my house and you will find something extremely gross dripping off your house......eggnog!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Honestly, I'm not sure, I said something about my dog, then I'm saying random crap like always. . .then I was watching The Whitest Kids You Know. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back