• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Sora

Do i need to give you some special medicine? You know which one... I see you're still reading Wheel of Time.

Anyways, here's an idea. Why not have stav hit on amelia(?) or something crazy like that? Or have her explain how she got her powers, or even how stav got his?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Just be bloody happy that I bloody got it flaming up. . .doesn't have a flaming title though. . .but really. . .blood and ashes I'm basically stumped(couldn't resist saying it, on the 4th book xD)

~Chapter Nine:

The man writhed on the ground, screaming an inhuman scream. I watched him. He then was still. I started to walk over to him, but stopped short. He stared up at the sky, arms outstretched, clawing the ground. He started coughing up blood and then shot up, staring at me. His eyes rolled back into his head and it only made his already bloodshot eyes worse. He stood up, still coughing up blood. He leaned against a nearby wall, then he started shaking. The shaking got worse until it was uncontrollable and he grabbed his head, now on his knees. “It is. . .” he mumbled as he coughed up more blood, again, “It is. . “ more blood, “IT IS. . .” more blood, then he fell over. Dead.

I stared at him for a few more seconds. What the hell was that? I thought as I started to turn back.

I remembered that my sword was still on the ground, so I walked over to it and bent down to pick it up.

Something hit me, sending me into the concrete.

“Not yet.” Said a hoarse voice, barely above a whisper. I turned to face the man, his eyes were almost completely red, veins bulged out of his face. He was leaning to one side, as if his entire left side would respond to anything he tried to do. “He wants you.” The man said, in the same whisper.

“Who?” I asked as I edged for my sword.

The man said nothing, he just stared at me, eyes fixed on nothing, veins pulsing with blood. Blood dripped down his cheek, it stained his shirt, leaving a red trail.

“Not one of them.” A voice said from somewhere to my left. The man didn’t respond, he just stood still. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the man, He’d strike at me for sure if I did.

The man’s head burst into a shower of blood. I jumped back and watched someone jump down out of a window of a small hotel to my left. “Hahaha. . .knew I could make that shot.” He said with a grin on his face. He landed with a soft thud and looked at me.

He told me his name was Varen and he hunts . . .darkness. He wore a tan trench coat and a matching fedora. He had cold grey eyes and a matching stance. He wore a dark brown shirt beneath that and had ammo lining his coat. He carried a rifle and two pistols, engraved on the sides of one was the word ‘Heaven’, the other ‘Hell’ . His attitude, however, was just the opposite. I found out quickly that he was a type that liked to take life with whatever was thrown at him and was only serious when he was on a job, and even then he still kept somewhat of the same attitude. He told me that he had a reason as to why he does what he does, but he didn’t specify.

“So, why are you out here?” He asked, bouncing the rifle’s butt on his left shoulder.

I stared at the road in silence.

“Let me guess. . .you’re the misunderstood ‘hero’ in your own story who thinks that he’s all important and all powerful so you don’t need to answer me while trying to be a badass. . . am I close?” He asked, as he laughed at his own joke. “But really, who are you?” He questioned, this time oddly serious.

“My name’s Stavros Xoret.” I told him, it seemed to satisfy him.

Amelia drove in her car, she had the windows down and let the cool air vent through the car. She sighed and checked her gas, Half a tank. She let out another sigh, Stavros. . .are you still you? You were. . .different back then. . .I’m not sure if the new you is better. . . She stopped at a sign and some guys in a black Lamborghini pulled up next to her. The car was black with a gold trim running down the edges of the sides. It met at the spoiler on the trunk. The car windows opened and a man leaned out the window, “Hey baby.” He said as he almost fell out of the car, his breath smelled of alcohol. “I know what you want.” He said as he pointed at the door. “It won’t cost you nothing, we won’t be too rough.” He said as a car pulled up in front of her, another in back and one to her right, in the dirt, closing her off.

The men exited their cars, each carried some sort of weapon, some carried ropes, some carried baseball bats, some carried knives. Most had ropes. Amelia simply got out of her car and started off for a narrow opening in the makeshift barricade. She almost got out past the cars when a knife flew by her head, coming inches from her ear. In one fluid motion she pulled a knife out from her sleeves and in the same motion threw it into the man’s throat. With a gurgling sound, the man died. It was as if that awakened the rest of the men and they rushed her.

The men ran at her with their weapons, “Not a wise choice.” She said as another dropped at her knife. “You bitch!” One yelled as he got close. He tried a swing at her head, she blocked it with her forearm and elbowed him in the gut with the other arm. While he was doubled over, she disarmed him and twisted his arm behind his back. She then turned him towards another man as he took a stab are her with a knife, instead of hitting his intended target, he hit the man. Amelia threw the man into the other and started backing off a way. She threw another knife and another fell How many are there? She asked herself. More came.

Haku

<3
Wow great chapter Starvos, very detailed and entertaining at the same time!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Because it's bloody addicting. . .do you have a flaming problem with it? Blood and ashes people. . .Burn you. . .

I have a dirty mouth. . .back from the THIRD PAGE. . .I'm disappointed in you people. . .but I'm sure you're all mad at me for not updating regularly. . .

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Someone thinks they're Uno. Stavros.

That was a good chap, and it was interestinf how because Stavros wasn't there you switched to 3rd person. I thought it was cool anyway.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Did I? I guess I did. . .meh. . . I didn't really notice. . .thanks anyway. . .Uno? OH! UNO! Lol. . .duh. . .

Haku

<3
Yeah that chaper was sort of graphic but I still liked it xD!

Lord_Sora

Who's uno?

Oh wait now I remember! Did he drag you into this too, Chosen?
Wow, we just have a bad day aren't we Stav...?

Just dont cut out your eye okay? Maybe hold off on doin' it to your fictional self too...

LOL

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well I already can't see out of one eye. . .but that's another story. . .and no, I didn't drag Chosen into it, Chosen dragged me, he's read through all of the 11 books. . .at least twice. . .

T

Tragic Fall

Wow......I come here expecting to find new chapters.

This lack of chapters saddens me. I'm going to cry now......... *sobs*

keybaldeslinger1

Nope diddn't have a problem with, Who's Uno? And sorry haven't been posting busy summer...... I will acompany you with your crying Trylex....... *sob* =(

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Uno, he's a soldier in the book series I'm reading. . .I guess I'll start working on the chapter soon. . .*sigh* I wish my used copy of MGS3:Subsistence worked. . .DAMN YOU SCENE WITH OCELOT!

Lord_Sora

A soldier with a mouth of the figurative sailor, its quite funny when he attempts to not swear.

I really need to pick up the series again, what comes after Winter's Heart?
And u didn't answer my question of what book u're on... Its quite funny later when Elane begins to soil her mouth too, and Mat suspects, but only slightly.
Its so cute. She has no idea of the severity of what she sayin half the time, which makes it funnier.
LOL

Anyways, now we come back to the whining and moaning. NEW CHAPPIE before i gouge my own eye out.
How bout it then.

As a side note, \/\/()()+ that school's out!
And why is it that you can't see out of your eye already? Or are you kidding?
Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back