• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tragic Fall

Hes a super freak................................................................lol

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Wow, and i'm sure that you're sweating from the effort. Just for that i'm starting a fic now about Saria, The Chaos knight of Justice.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Awesome.

Well here's the rest of Chapter 7. . .Starting Chapter 8 now!!!!1111oneone!

~Chapter Seven: A Warning Ignored~

Kalion stared at both of us, waiting for the first move. I turned the blade in my hand, flipped it around once and clenched the hilt. “I have to remember what he said.” I thought as the wind picked up, Amelia looked as if she would move soon, she started scanning Kalion, looking for an opening in his stance.

She found one and charged, her blade level with Kalion’s head. Kalion waited until she was less than a foot in front of him to react. He brought his sword up and caught Amelia’s. Sparks flew in front of both of their faces, both battled for the upper hand. I raised the sword, “This time, I’ll fight!” I said as I swung a vertical slash at Kalion.

He must of seen me coming, because he pushed back on his sword and jumped out of the way. “You’ll have to be faster . . .” He said in a mocking tone.

Amelia appeared behind him, her sword at his throat. “Fast enough for you?” She asked, holding the sword tightly.

“One might say. . .” Kalion said with a smirk. He pulled a hidden dagger out of a sheath, he held it out from her stomach, “What now?”

I guess it’s my turn now. . .
I thought as I scanned the area, looking for some way out of this mess. I couldn’t find anything so I decided that I would try something risky.

You better be reading me right now, Amelia. . . I thought as I put my plan together. I ran towards Kalion, hoping that my suspicions were correct. Just as I had planned, Amelia let go of Kalion and pushed him forward. I ran at him with my blade.

I ran at Kalion and he raised his sword, catching mine in mid-swing. “Brother, before I go listen to me, there’s some out there who will hunt us down for what we are. Keep that in mind.” He whispered with a laugh, He then pushed my sword back and disappeared in a pillar of black flames

Kalion was gone, Amelia stood, she was regaining her breath. “What was that about?” She asked me, referring to the time that I blacked out.

I looked at her with an odd look, “I’m not sure. . .”

She looked as though she was deep in thought, her face showed no emotion, but it was in her eyes. She looked beautiful even though her dress was slightly ripped and her hair was in a mess, It only adds to her beauty. . . he thought absentmindedly.

She noticed that I was staring and looked at me with a look of slight sadness, What is it. . .what’s bothering her. . .

I kept staring at her eyes, “Listen. . . Amelia. . .I’m. . . “ My voice faded, as did my strength.

She looked at me as if she didn’t hear me, as if she wasn’t looking at me, but into me.

“I. . .” She said in a small voice.

“Listen.. . I need a drink. . .I’ll meet you back at your apartment. . .” I said, thinking quickly and changing the subject.

She nodded and started for her car, “The city’s not too far. . .do you want a ride?” She asked in a slightly larger voice.

I shook my head, “The air will do me some good..” I said as I started walking towards the tall buildings in the distance.

“Oh. . .ok, see you soon then.. . . ?” She said, she made it sound like a question by the end. It was as if she wanted. . . needed an answer.

I didn’t say anything, I hope you're wrong, brother. . .

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yes, well I needed to start a new chapter, I know it was short but the next will be longer. . .and I'll get it up a hellova lot quicker than the last. ;)

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Either way the next chap might be up soon so. . .you should all read Finding Peace. It is my Fic. And it was good.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
His link is in his sig.

I already have the 8th chapter wrtten, but I'm trying to get ahead. . .and no one's read the 7th really yet. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, not that many people read my last chapter. . .

~Chapter Eight: Prey~

I walked towards the bar with Kalion’s words still fresh in my mind,

. . .there’s some out there who will hunt us down for what we are. . .What we are. . .

I shook off the thoughts, We’re no different I thought defiantly, Even if we are, why would others care
I thought as I walked into the bar.

The bar was dimly lit and the fireplace in the middle was silent. The bar started in a small entrance and opened up into a large room with tables scattered close enough to where one could almost run into the person sitting behind them at another table, if they were to push their chair back farther than needed. There wasn’t any need for the arrangements, most of the tables were either empty or halfway broken, and the chairs weren’t much better. Some of the tables hadn’t seen anyone in so long that they were covered in a thick layer of dirt and dust. The room didn’t need such an arrangement, the bar had barely enough to fill five of the tables, much less however many were in there. He sat down at a table near the farthest wall, he could see anyone who would enter the bar and all of the patrons.

A woman holding a tray and a small notepad walked up to me and asked, “Sir, what would you like?” She quickly took out a pen, ready to write down my order.

I thought for a second and then requested, “Just a Kreist.” She wrote it down and walked out into the kitchen.

There’s some out there who will hunt us down for what we are.

I tried to get the thought out of my head, to no avail.
The woman returned and set my drink down. She looked into my eyes for a second and then said, “Oh. . .um. . .Here you go.” She said with a blush. She looked into my eyes for a second longer and then turned and left

There’s some out there who will hunt us down. . .

I stared at my drink for a moment, It may be poisoned. . . I thought bitterly. I gathered a whiff of it and took a small sample. Doesn’t seem to be. . .

I sighed once and took a drink.

I started into my glass, my reflection stared back at me, dull brown eyes with a hint of red, dark black hair hanging down just above my eyes.

I took another drink and looked at my surroundings. The clock said it was already one in the afternoon. A few people had left, more came in, everyone seemed to be keeping to themselves, lost in avoiding their problems.

A man came into the bar and scanned the patrons. His eyes stopped on me for a second, then he walked over to a small table and sat down. A waitress came over and took his order. He kept glancing over to the clock, to the others, me, then to something else. The waitress came back with his food and left him without a word. He never even glanced at her, he just kept staring at anything, trying to avoid looking suspicious, trying is the key word.

The clock struck Three and I stood up, I need some air. I thought as I walked over to the door. The man tried to make it not look obvious that he was looking at me. He looked down at his untouched, cold food but averted his eyes to me. I ignored his eyes and walked out of the bar. Clouds had formed and they were getting darker. “Rain.” I said to myself.

I started walking towards the subway station when I suddenly felt cold. It felt like someone, or something, was staring at me, their eyes burning into my back. I turned around quickly to see nothing, I was the only person out here.

There’s some out there who will hunt us down for what we are.

I turned around and the man from the bar was in front of me, a rapier at my neck. He said nothing, but his stare gave off the impression of hatred.

His eyes were darting everywhere, they were sullen and bloodshot. His face was sunken in and he had rings around his eyes, it looked in all as if he hadn’t slept in a week.

“You. . . . . “ He spoke in a hoarse whisper.

He lunged forward and I dove to the left. I pulled the sword out that Amelia had forgotten, or meant, to take back, and swept his sword away. He ducked and tried a swing for my legs, I turned my sword down and dove it into the ground, stopping his. I pulled it up and out a little and knocked his sword out of his hand. He leaped at me with surprising speed, he grabbed my hand and pushed the sword out of my grasp. He then tackled me to the ground and started thrashing around. I managed to get him off of me and stood up. He backed away and leaned against a wall.

He doubled over in pain and screamed a scream of inhuman sound. . .

. . .what we are. . . .

There’s some out there who will hunt us down for what we are. .

. . .what we are. . . .

Looked longer. . .meh. .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back