• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
UUUhhhggg. . .I'm tired of Runescape. . .it's not that good, sure it's fine for about 2 years(How long I played. . .sadly. . .) but then I saw the light and canceled my subscription. . .

Lord_Sora

Ah, well it's one of those games you play to waste time.
Like the Pokemon games for GB. What's scary as hell is that there's a new series coming, Diamond and Pearl.
The apocalypse is coming.

I still play every now and again. I find fun in really my friends on it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I LOVED the old games. . .meaning Red,Blue, Yellow, and Stadium1/2. . .hell even Snap. . .but the farthest I can go would have to be Ruby and Sapphire. . .

keybaldeslinger1

yeah ive played runescape but i always get lost and dont know where to go lol........ i play pokemon a little and its kinda fun but they could beef it up a little more

Last edited:

Lord_Sora

Ok, runescape has maps for one. And plenty of people will tell you where to go.

And if you want beefed up, why not try this diamond and Pearl series.
And just to add, I still play Yellow. And sometimes Crystal (I give myself Eevee, Dratini, Larvitar. I've never gotten Tyranitar (larvitar's last form) so annoyingly hard. Especially when the game just erases itself...

keybaldeslinger1

yeah i know it has maps but i havent a clue how to read them.......... yes i am going to try the new series ( cause the red new pokemon looks kool ) ive played all the old games but dont have them i got ruby fire red and mystery dungeon red

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Hey, how about to type somemore? Just a thought. by the way yes i have been reading, but you have barely any posted at all. And I was hoping to read a lot. If you like to rp join mine Bloodline vampires, saints, seduction, blood, all you could ever want from an rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back