• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
No, I'm not really sure what his main weapon is, I'm not too good at fights yet, and a gun seems easier to write about than that of a sword.

Thanks for becoming a fan. Lol. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You see that "check mark/X" box on the bottom of my post? It's on the left side, in the column below my name, age, ect. Click it.

keybaldeslinger1

YES!!!!!!!! sharing a computer sucks i have to share one with my mom sister and dad so i dont get on much.

once again im new and how do we get them little pics on the bottom sigs there called right well how do i get them?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You go to your User CP(on the top of your menu bar thingy) and once there click on edit signature. Then in the box click on the IMG button and write the linkto your pic(the direct link).

There ya go. . .

If you guys want to have what I've done with the 7th chapter then say so, right now I can't think of what to do with the story. . .or anything. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Trust me you'll be waiting for a LONG time. . .iI can't find anything to write about. . .so I wondering if someone could help. . .That's why I'm thinking about posting the unfinished chapter. . .

keybaldeslinger1

well ill try to help...... you left off where stavros blacked out and went to a time where he was training with someone i think if that was your intentions (spelling) and where amelia was fighting with kalion........... what i would do (although im not that good but im currently working on one myself) is continue with the fight a little and the cancel the date to recover and get a little more into the cion thing cause i thought that was very interesting and then continue with the story of kalion and get a little more into why the two brothers are fighting like have your character explain to amelia why they are fighting........ but if the unfinished chapter was completely non related to what i said then dont do it i dont want you to erase half a chapter just to do what i said........ besides i can wait this comp is brand new and it wont be breaking down anytime soon and i dont play internet games they are dumb........ so what else do i have to do than to come to the good ol khinsider forums right and just think about it a little more and if your going throught troubles now then hold off on it it can wait khinsider aint going nowwhere

Shawn

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well here you guys go. . .

~Chapter Seven: A Warning Ignored~

Kalion stared at both of us, waiting for the first move. I turned the blade in my hand, flipped it around once and clenched the hilt. “I have to remember what he said.” I thought as the wind picked up, Amelia looked as if she would move soon, she started scanning Kalion, looking for an opening in his stance.

She found one and charged, her blade level with Kalion’s head. Kalion waited until she was less than a foot in front of him to react. He brought his sword up and caught Amelia’s. Sparks flew in front of both of their faces, both battled for the upper hand. I raised the sword, “This time, I’ll fight!” I said as I swung a vertical slash at Kalion.

He must of seen me coming, because he pushed back on his sword and jumped out of the way. “You’ll have to be faster . . .” He said in a mocking tone.

Amelia appeared behind him, her sword at his throat. “Fast enough for you?” She asked, holding the sword tightly.

“One might say. . .” Kalion said with a smirk. He pulled a hidden dagger out of a sheath, he held it out from her stomach, “What now?”

I guess it’s my turn now. . . I thought as I scanned the area, looking for some way out of this mess. I couldn’t find anything so I decided that I would try something risky.

You better be reading me right now, Amelia. . . I thought as I put my plan together. I ran towards Kalion, hoping that my suspicions were correct. Just as I had planned, Amelia let go of Kalion and pushed him forward. I ran at him with my blade.

“Brother, take what I’ve said to mind. . .” He said as he vanished in a pillar of dark fire.

Kalion was gone, Amelia stood, she was regaining her breath. “What was that about?” She asked me, referring to the time that I blacked out.

I looked at her with an odd look, “I’m not sure. . .”

I know not a lot. . .I don't know where to go now. .

Last edited:

keybaldeslinger1

hmmmmm i dont really want to say alot cause i dont wanna dictate your story but here goes........... ok id take it from there and either continue with the date or go home wich ever you want and tell a little more on the cions and why kalion and stavros are enemies like i said before........... but this is YOUR story you dont have to do what i said just make it interesting.........and that part was good i liked the battle it was cool

Lord_Sora

ok, first, that was a mouthful and you must have waaaaaay too much time one your hands, keybalde.

Now, I think that you're on to something. I would recommend that you continue the date thread, and have an "ok, spill it" turn with our dear friend the cion.

A fun little chappy, I'll be waitin' on the next one!

8/10

Lord_Sora

but if the unfinished chapter was completely non related to what i said then dont do it i dont want you to erase half a chapter just to do what i said........ besides i can wait this comp is brand new and it wont be breaking down anytime soon and i dont play internet games they are dumb........ so what else do i have to do than to come to the good ol khinsider forums right and just think about it a little more and if your going throught troubles now then hold off on it it can wait khinsider aint going nowwhere

This is what warranted the comment of mine. Could u be being sarcastic though:huh:

keybaldeslinger1

no i used no sarcasm in that post......... i just really dont have a damn thing to except come here and post im homeschooled so i home all the time and playing games gets old after you beat them like 5 times im sure you know what i mean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back