• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

better story- ff7 vs kh1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

better story

• FF7

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • KH1

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
KH1. the story of sora looking for his friends and sealing the keyholes to stop heartless from destroying more worlds and finding donald and goofy's king , and stopping ansem from taking over the worlds. ff7 + cloud fighting sephiroth to stop a calamity called meteor.

S

Shadow Soldier

Im gonna have to say FFVII too. Sora is just a pansy. I sure as hell dont want no damn meteor crashing down on me.

Joy

Bronze Member
Final Fantasy 7 wins by far. It goes from stopping a corrupt company through hundreds of side stories until finally saving the world. In kingdom Hearts your running around stoppin monsters saving wolrds.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KH was devoid of a storyline at all....

1/10th of the game was actual story development

As much as I dislike the game, and think it's a pile of crap, FF7 had a better story than KH

Dark Fire

I love final fantasy 7, but the kingdom hearts story is more original comparied to their other games, i found ff4 and ff7 story lines where extemely similar. the kingdom hearts story was great, fun. but i will agrre sora is a pansy. cloud would kick his ass, in style too.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KH1's storyline was better. FF7 was good, but the storyline for KH1 just drew me in.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Both story lines were terrible. Kh had a better message character, but lacked a plotline. FF7 was just all around bad, but had a good plotline.(name a quality i can tell you all it's downfalls)

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
as super eclipse said, stop spamming this forum with mindless FFVII vs KH threads. one is more than enough.

belongs in the wasteland if you ask me.

Masamune

Big Boss
KH1's storyline was better. FF7 was good, but the storyline for KH1 just drew me in.

yeah same here i liked kh's storyline alot better it was kinda original and different....

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
I hate to say it 'cause I love KH so much, but FF7 wins.

Yell at me all you want for saying this, but Kingdom Hearts is a kids game. Or...at least more so than FF7. I don't see Kairi dying trying to save the universe XD

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
I think Kingdom Hearts 1 does since Final Fantasy 7's story line is quite linear with one or two twists. While Kingdom Hearts is linear, I agree, but somehow to me it appeals more that Final Fantasy 7. That is probably because Final Fantasy 7 is way to over rated so in my head it is more linear that Kingdom Hearts. Even though both stories are linear on the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back