• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better script than KH2? And BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraalam1

Ehhh... KH1 sure, but KH2? Nah, that was probably the worst-written script of all the KH games. And this is coming from a guy who loves KH2.
You are right on the KH2 part. Don't know what went wrong in the recording studio there. But KH1, I would've never known it was a dub over a Japanese game.

Blobbit

Awards
Agreed on the dream eater part. When I saw "real talk" on yoggy ram's description I nearly burst out laughing.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I have to say that the dialogue is noticeably more comfortable. Also, Sora arriving on The Grid had some epic win, making him childish without being annoying.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
You are right on the KH2 part. Don't know what went wrong in the recording studio there. But KH1, I would've never known it was a dub over a Japanese game.

it was more of the writing and character development. Not once onscreen did SDG grow suspicious or question what they knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back