• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Quality TV Spot & Different version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
KINGDOM HEARTS Recharged KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep: HD TV Spot

Hey all you KINGDOM HEARTS fans! I was just watching some TV and saw the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep TV spot. The ad was a bit different than the one we have already seen. Simple & Clean is playing in the background and the voice for Ventus, Terra and Aqua were added.

This is the best quality video that I could get, which is better compared to the previous one that we have all seen.

[video=youtube;E4fBgWSR_00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4fBgWSR_00[/video]

THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!

What channel was this on? I haven't seen commercials yet.

150 characters

Xattm

Hey all you KINGDOM HEARTS fans! I was just watching some TV and saw the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep TV spot. The ad was a bit different than the one we have already seen. Simple & Clean is playing in the background and the voice for Ventus, Terra and Aqua were added.

This is the best quality video that I could get, which is better compared to the previous one that we have all seen.

This commercial is better then the other one I think! Love Aqua and Terra's lines. Very happy with both their voice actors. Thanks for the find!

150 characters

LuxordKing

I also would love to know what channel the BBS TV Spot plays on because I wanna see it with my own eyes so I can faint in peace. xD.

Also what is with this stupid 150 character minimum its so stupid I cant reply to anything unless I make it super super super long.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Door Hinge has officially earned my approval. He sounded a bit Like Sephiroth. His voice was so Sephirothish. Deeper, calmer, more mature. Like he had a little brother and was going into a fight he knew he wouldn't come back from so he gave his little brother advice before he left. Thats how it sounded. I'm assuming it chose their best lines from teh game.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
My guess is after he meets Riku. Iirc, he was telling Terra about how he wants to protect the things that are important to him, his friends, and everyone. Then when he leaves, Terra repeats what he says.

I hope ^^

Edit: What's with the 150 characters now?

Of course!

Yeah, I asked about that...and all the members had the same reaction. Apparently it's real, not a glitch.

OH! And an administrator laughed at me for asking about it. =/

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
If you want to see it on TV I saw it on ABC family although all I'm seeing now is commercials for Guilty Party. and lol it's 150 characters now? Haha you guys shouldn't have ben whining about 25 characters now look what you did .

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

okay, mr dohring. he passes the test- im not going to joke his kiddie voice anymore (no matter how hilarious it is =^-^=)
the line jesse does sounds like it's going to be another "let's go together" situation....

RSN:
"step cho game up"!!
man i love that. and i absolutly hated the brat when he was on raven xD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
okay, mr dohring. he passes the test- im not going to joke his kiddie voice anymore (no matter how hilarious it is =^-^=)
the line jesse does sounds like it's going to be another "let's go together" situation....

RSN:
"step cho game up"!!
man i love that. and i absolutly hated the brat when he was on raven xD

Terra's got a good VA.

Wow, I JUST realized he's that kid! Isn't he a teenager by now? Doesn't look or sound like it.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
omg stop ruining my jokes

snooki-gets-punched-jersey-shore.gif

I couldn't resist. I'll remove it from my sig if you want me to.

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I like this one better than the other one.

EDIT: Sorry for double post.

Aqua D.Light

Love this commercial<3 I saw a different kind of promo thing on MTV while watching Teen Mom, it made me even more hyped xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back