• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Quality Pictures of V-Jump

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nisse

Hmm, perhaps you're right...
We shouldn't really complain until we have some more information about it.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i just noticed something. japanese words in atlantica are tilted to the right just slightly. i think they're lyrics to songs.

Destinywind

Look at the gauge on the right for the mini game! there's a picture of atlantica at the bottom and something that looks like the surface world on the top and a pic of ariel in between. Maybe this game is supposed to help Ariel turn human so she can be on the surface world.

ur-vile

Awards
DrkNessOfHeart said:
OMFG U R GONNA HAVE 2 DO A MUSICAL MINI GAME IN ATLANTICA....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *RIPS HIS HAIR OUT * BUT Y...NOOOOOO....*FAINTS*..........lol

No doubt. Talk about a Vader "Nooooo!"

I hope that's a real short friggin' level man.

starry_eyed_hero

All you people who are whining and crying about the Atlantica mini-game, will you get some dam balls, already? What, are you guys to insecure with your masculinity to play one dancing mini-game? You're really sad.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i think we used the buttons on the controller for that part. like in the upcoming nightmare before chirstmas game.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
ur-vile said:
No doubt. Talk about a Vader "Nooooo!"

I hope that's a real short friggin' level man.

lol no i hope the lv is long but the mini game is short cus i mean..im not a big fan of kh being in a singing mood u kno wat i mean??
and i hope the mini game isnt important 2 the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back