• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Quality Pictures of V-Jump

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Here are 4 better quality pictures of Pooh, Ruxodo, Atlantica:

soraariel9gc.jpg

It seems that theres a mini game in Atlantica, where is some kind of dancin or something.

battle7ez.jpg

It seems we should arrive to some destination.

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8256/poohsorapiglet2na.jpg

Pooh, Piglet and Sora.

potcunknow5ct.jpg

Ruxodo

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Cool, Looks i think this is like the first time i actually seen a close up veiw of Soras Face. Looks to me that Soras Bone Stucture has changed alot in a Year. I still like the Image of the Organization Memeber. Nice find

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awesome find, Sora_Matrix! I really wanna see high-quality pictures of the Atlantica mini game and maybe an explantion of what it is... Disney'll probably post pictures of Atlantica up soon. -shruggs-

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Dancing mini game. How interesting. I always suck at doing those dancing mini games. i remember how terrible I was on the GTA dancing mini game. Well on the bright side, at least you're dancing close to a pretty girl in this mini game. But I know I'm gonna make Sora look like a real fool under the ocean( he already looks funny as a dolphin man, with that mini game I'm gonna complete the package and make him look really funny and stupid).

Kingdomkey_Sora

I dont see a problem with it at all, I mean it is disney also ya know and its in Atlantica so it works

KHandBritney

I dont know if I;m day dreaming this but I totally think there world look so much realer than before. It kinda looks 3D. Am I right? I mean look at the secound picture of Atlanta.

T

The_Superior2345

can you post the link for all of them? i cant see the ones you posted.

Edit: nevermind, i can see them now

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
However much I depise the dancing mini-game, i'm sure it will appear to younger gamers, it can't just be heartless bashing all the time...

BTW great pics...

Voodoo_Truelove

wow i luv this world in the first game and it does look more real to but if theres mini-games in it it will remind me of 100 acre woods which i was to crap at*shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back