• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Quality pics to confirm stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Youngorold.jpg
This might clear it up a bit, much better quality

KH_ROCKS

Rikkus legs look like sticks. And if I remember correctly she never wore huge white socks either.

Edit: I checked my FFX-2 booklet and she doesn't

Last edited:

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
Ravage Blue said:
HOLY CRAP! Yuna and Rikku are in their FFX2 outfits... isn't that a little daring for Square (only on the KH topic anyway)?!

Er...

Remember a girl named Yuffie, by any chance? Hot-pant-wearing, tube-top-adorned ninja babe?

Somehow, I don't think a bikini top is going much further.

Whispered.Hope

I'd like to think that Kingdom Hearts II is going in a little darker direction than KH or CoM. It wouldn't be too far off to raise the maturity and have X-2 Rikku strutting around.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
you idiots....for the last time that isn't kairi!!! Its bhk's friend dammit!! Geez you morons get a clue!!

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
khinfomaster said:
you idiots....for the last time that isn't kairi!!! Its bhk's friend dammit!! Geez you morons get a clue!!

Wow, really? You've played the game? Nomura told you? A little bird told you? How wonderful for you!

*rolls eyes*

Oh, please. We have the right to our own opinions.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Whispered.Hope said:
I'd like to think that Kingdom Hearts II is going in a little darker direction than KH or CoM. It wouldn't be too far off to raise the maturity and have X-2 Rikku strutting around.

Yeah, I'm still hoping for a Hentai Mix :D

ur-vile

Awards
Yeah, they look like kid versions of Yuna & Rikku. Which would make sence I guess... well except for Aaron... he's not a kid...hmmm...

Non-Existant One said:
In the picture you posted I'm hoping it's just a perspective thing, but Yuna and Rikku look like children. Kinda like Tidus and Wakka. I hope there not because that would suck. Oh well the game is going to be awesome either way.

Whispered.Hope

Zeal said:
Yeah, I'm still hoping for a Hentai Mix :D

Haha. Well, I wouldn't go that far xD But it'd be interesting to see Kingdom Hearts II labeled as 'R'. Or rather 'M' for video games. That'd be way out of left field xP

Doushitemo

kaizer21 said:
BHSora177 said:
Yea you're right, wait a minute in the scene in other trailers when Sora and co. run toward the army of heartless, that heartless that Yuna and Rikku jumped off of was shorter than sora

Not really. Telling by this concept art:
He's slightly shorter than the heartless. But that still doesn't explain Rikku and Yuna's midgetness. Don't tell my they're plushies brought to life by the moogles -_-;
Maybe it's like in Final Mix. There was a giant mushroom, so maybe there are two of whatever heartless that is, one small and one big, and the one in the concept art is the small one and the one with Yuna and Rikku is the big one. maybe... -_-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back