• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better 1000 Heartless Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
you wouldn't wanna have it be too hard, cuz then it would take forever to beat

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
It should be a challenge. I mean, only about 7 minutes to kill 1000 enemies, weak. Sparkle Ray should take up MP or something.

riku157

I think that if they add in extra things like summons,drive forms, or team mates that they would have to increase the amount of heartless put into the battle otherwise it would be to quick.

T

Tyler Durden

Okay, a harder battle would be nice. I just mashed triangle and I won. Some epic battle THAT was :rolleyes:

But this is NOT a bash S/K/R thread, this is about KH2:FM+ All of you people that took the time to flame him are spamming.

Just so you know.

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
The Heartless fight was...disappointing. There was so much more they could have done with that. I had really been looking forward to it only to get out there and realize I just had to use the reaction command repeatedly. A few mashed buttons, a few minutes of my time, and then...that was it. To say it wasn't satisfying is a severe understatement. In short, they should probably:

A) Make the Heartless Stronger

B) Put some limitations on the fight. Like every time Sora uses a reaction command he's venerable or it decreases his magic...Something stupid like that. :)

Joey Batz

Hey haven't been here in awhile but decided to check out the forum since I just heard today about Square and Disney's new creations. They look awesome.

First thing I have to get out in the open. Like I said, I haven't been here in awhile, and I don't know if some of you know each other outside of the Internet (you know, in that real world out there), but I must ask if it really matters if some orphan kid out there is buying Kingdom Hearts 2? If he can't afford it, he can't buy it. If he really wants it, he'll save his money and maybe get a job. In the end, who cares? Not to sound like a ****, but I don't really care who here can afford the game and who can't, just like I don't expect any of you to care about my problems. Let the kid go about his business. If he makes a poor choice, he'll suffer the consequences just like everyone else.

Now, as for the boss fight itself, I have a bit of a love for drama in games (I think that's what attracts me to the Metal Gear series). I think that Donald and Goofy should help you in battle, that there should be better music (possibly something akin to the music that plays in the cutscene right before the battle starts, or one of the many Destati or Another Side derivatives), more enemies (nothing that hasn't already been mentioned), have the enemies arrive in dramatic fashion like in Lord of the Rings rather than just having an army appear seemingly out of nowhere, halfway through the battle have Leon, Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Yuffie, and I guess YRP (I don't like them in this game. I felt they were pointless and out of place) come and fight by your side in dramatic fashion, get rid of the Rising Sun reaction command, and make 3,000-5,000 Heartless. I've had so many ideas for other scenes that I've always wanted to include, but since they have nothing to do with the War of a Thousand Heartless (wikipedia's name which I use because it is so frickin' badass and this game needs more badass-ness) I won't post them here. But I think these additions would be awesome beyond words.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
Why the hell does the 1k HB matter? Okay, wow, they need to add more (true) but it doesnt matter what all different types are in it. Reaction actions should be a lil harder i suppose but they wont. Adding Donald and Goofy to the fight wouldnt really make it too much fun either (since they level up anyways) but whatever floats your boat. One last thing, thedrive forms would also kill the fun in it but it would also speed up the time of the battle. Only thing I could see them really doin to make it better is adding more and the harder common enemies.

I personally think the storyline with Roxas should have started a lil sooner to see what things were like more before you start as him in KH2. Of course for all those hardcore fans, you'll notice there was more stuff goin on at the Hollow Bastion Castle itself continuing more w/ the unknowns (at the time...Org 13 if you must) and more storyline of things like that. Chancesa are they wont change the battle system either (since its the same game) until maybe 3 (if its made). They've already stated they're releasing what Mickey's note said so i wont go over that.

Theres not really that much they could add to differeniate the game's gameplay but adding a storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back