• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better 1000 Heartless Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Here's what I want them to improve in KH2: FM, the 1000 Heartless Fight. What if they add those Behamuts that were shown in the previews, that'd be sweet and challenging. Plus, they should make the reaction commands harder to do, so the battle won't be too easy.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I meant Behemoth, sorry. And if they don't improve it, they better make a 2nd Final Mix with harder reaction commands and maybe 5000 Heartless. ENDLESS BATTLE! And where the heck did Donald and Goofy go, the drive forms would really help. They should come out int Final Mix.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I meant Behemoth, sorry. And if they don't improve it, they better make a 2nd Final Mix with harder reaction commands and maybe 5000 Heartless. ENDLESS BATTLE! And where the heck did Donald and Goofy go, the drive forms would really help. They should come out int Final Mix.

..and here's me being informed by YOU that you were living in a foster home you hated, then you ran away multiple times, yet you can afford KH2, can play it, and are going to be able to afford FM?

Really. Come on now. Enough.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Ya, I can afford it, but it'll cost a lot, but I'm not that poor. Well, kinda. I could just wait for it to get low in cost. That's what I did for KH1 and 2.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Ya, I can afford it, but it'll cost a lot, but I'm not that poor. Well, kinda. I could just wait for it to get low in cost. That's what I did for KH1 and 2.

When did you exactly get KHII, and if you were kinda poor I would be thinking that you would save your money for more impotant things in life besaids a video game that wass less then it should be.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Behemoths would be a nice addition to the fight, as would Wyverns and other large ehartless. They need more variety than just two heartless types.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Oh come on, we already know your a liar just cut it out, we don't care anymore...

You already have a bad reputation as it is.

I would like to fight those Behemoths we were supposed to fight but didn't...

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think you should be able to use drive forms, summons, you can team up with party members and also with mickey , reaction commands with those big behemoth things that should be the 1000 heartless battle i think.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Blue Wyverns would be nice, along with those black Bahemoths. Maybe have about 20 of them? -shot- What? I like challenges! >=)

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Those Behemoths would be a nice addition, but I would like it if they made the Heartless stronger ones, and add a boss in there for the fun of it.

And S/K/R, you can stop lieing. With the kind or life you lead, here are the problems.

If you had really been like this why do you worry about a forum.

Why do you talk about buying video games when you say thatyou live in a poor place.

Some of the stuff you had said before were lies, and from what you tell people about your life on the forums, you seem to admit to openly. I mean if I had gone through some of the stuff you had gone through I would be so depressed and disturbed that I would of not told it to people on the internet that I hardly know.

If you did run away like you said you did you wouldn't even think about comeing onto a forum and waste money.

So therefore you are either a lonely kid trying to make other people making a liking to you because you have no other way to get people to like your emo self(I really can't go a post without making fun of emos can I)

Aqualung, just with computer and a house.

Or just a greedy person who likes people to give rep to them and makes themselve look like a miracle.

Well, I hope that ends that.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Even at KHU no one belives you, so stop. :p

Making a Heartless War Battle isn't the easiest thing to do. There was already some glitchs in that battle. Asking for a better one is not going to happen, at least that what I think.

Plus, I think there are two reason they didn't stick with the first heartless war we saw in trailer. Like I said before, its not easy doing a battle like that and 2 in storywise ways, I think Xemnas wanted Sora to kick some Heartless Ass easily so more hearts. Big heartless have more of a chance to kill Sora but, giving Sora easy heartless to kill has more of a chance to get more hearts.

Thick about it. :p

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Wow, even KHU doesn't believe him, I am shocked!

What would also be cool is if they put Xemnas into the mix in the battle, even though they would propley make him easy it would be cool haveing to fight lots of heartless while he trys to attack you with whatever pathetic move the person that makes him makes him use.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
ahem sora defeated about 900 of those soldiers, but got swarmed byt he 10 soldiers that saix used, how does that make sense?

Yea, but that was after Saïx had told him that each heartless defeated would release a captive heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back