• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

betta ending (maybe some spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
kingdom hearts had an awesome ending but was weird at the same time...like the ultimate twist that Mickey had a keyblade....

KH: CoM had a good ending for both Sora and Riku cause it gets you so pumped for kh2

kh2 had a good cliffhanger but is kinda boring...cause half of it is Riku and Sora talking

so im gonna say KH1

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I loved the kh1 ending but it was like.. " WHAT THE HECK HOW COULD THAT BE THE END!?!?" So thats why I like the kh2 ending because IF it was the last one, I wouldn't mind so much since they r all together

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
kh1 because of all the questions it left me like whatever happened to the king? and where is sora. But I know where sora was because after the credits theywere at the croossroads that led to COM. meaning nomura had COM planned out

sora_key899

KH2 all the way

kh1-loved it but i didn't think it was that GOOD
CoM-???? Umm.... Good graphics for gameboy
Kh2-Loved it all the way

KH2!

Ayden16

It's kinda hard to decide. KHI had a great/sad ending. KHII had a great ending because they were finally all together, although I don't like that Donald, Goofy, and Mickey ruined Sora and Kairi's moment. I'll probably have to say KHI because it was so sad.

badreligon

I was sutck between KH1 and KH2. I like KH1 for the sotry and the cliffhanger, and i liked KH2 because everyone was together again.

Twinblades

KH2 cuz i always wanted to see all the main characters in high quality graphics

and it was kinda sad for some reason(i think i wanted more or i wasnt ready 4 it 2 end)

Hot_Chocolate

same. wen i was at world that never was i was convinced that there was gogin to be another world like the end of the world in khone btut hen i was sad after i beat it becuase there was no more left and there wont be anythign new for like a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back