• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bethesda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
All of them are possibilities, and I'm positive either of them will be announced. They wouldn't have a whole conference if they didn't think it was big enough news. I'm praying for Fallout 4 if it had to be either, though I'm cool with an ES6. but it's fallout's turn.

Doom, Battlecry, and maybe even a possible Dishonored 2 are shoe ins though.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well, guess the E3 hype train is starting now.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I still enjoy playing Skyrim but I've never played a fallout game. I'm sure they'll show something at least mildly interesting.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so do i wait to see if ES6 is announced or pre-order ESO lol

never played a fallout game before either so idk what to expect.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Bethesda annoys me. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was fairly operational on the PS3 given the era of gaming at the time, but how Sony fans were treated with Skyrim was criminal. Granted I enjoyed what I could but I felt they could have done more bug proofing the title before release. I wonder if they'll carry on their lack of treatment to Sony fans over to the PS4 (if they decide to code for it). Granted the PS3 wasn't that easy to deal with, but I still think they should have put in a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back