• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beta Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
LOL yea i noticed there were quite a few things that never happened in the game like Sora seeing the keyhole in Destiny Islands and like they were fighting in the first district in traverse town but in the game there weren't ever heartless in that area. Great find though i enjoyed it!!!!! :thumbsup:

ifly

Awards
something is quite right here...everyone looked ...ugly...and...disney world???
and what about the slogan? you are the one who MUST open the door??:blink:
but the cutscenes were pretty cool!

Eagl

Yeah you could have some of the cutscenes in it. I loved both Riku on top of the big ben and when Sora attacking Riku. And yes they looked ugly/evil. But I mglad how it turned out in the end. It became really good in the end

betterinthedark

Seemed incomplete, like was everyone is saying. Riku are Big Ben..totall hotness. Sora running up the heartless arm would have been nice to keep really. But maybe too changelling for the first Kingdom hearts? Maybe. The thing that got me going was the fact that:
1) Sora was charging at Riku when all of the calmity was occuring...How did Riku know all of this was going to happen btw (thet question popped up at the random moment)
2) If Sora "wasn't" suppose to open the door and not enter and all that...why did disney change up the whole story

o.0
^ ^

betterinthedark

Yeah you could have some of the cutscenes in it. I loved both Riku on top of the big ben and when Sora attacking Riku. And yes they looked ugly/evil. But I mglad how it turned out in the end. It became really good in the end

I agree, everyone did look scary. The faces were like eyes, nose and mouth...that was it. the color of their eyes made it more scary..like bright radiating blue...

bladed asassin

im looking at that the game said it was coming out 2001, that didn't happen... but yeah sora charging riku that was cool... but yeah the game did look unfinished... and the characters..wow...they definitly needed work. lol

V

V.A.T.13

lol I remember this trailer. My friend and I stumbled upon it last year. Funny how Riku and Sora's names were switched. o.o

Z

Zeron_Strife

Apparently, the original concept is that rikus name is sora and sora is riku, this may be seen be seen by the closing statments about soras existanve disapearing. Because riku, gives in to the darkness not sora, their names may be switched

Kurxi

Wow, the battle looks better in the beta... (Or at least to me...) And you could play in Disney Castle? No way! Riku on the Big Ben, Sora about to strike Riku on the being destroying DI and Sora unlocking/locking the door on DI... Beta trailer sure was amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back