• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beta Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts Original Beta Trailer

Hey everyone! First up, we are glad in general, people are really enjoying the new design! We are aware of some of the issues some people are having (reading is a big one). As I said before, comments are greatly appreciated. We cater to you guys, and really do take in your feedback. We'll be changing up the layout little by little from time to time and let you guys decide what to keep and what not too, so if you still have something to say on the new design, feel free too!

So today we're going to concentrate on something really interesting. How much has the original Kingdom Hearts evolved since Square first announced it? From what I recall, the audience during the game's first revalation was filled with gasps and some laughs, no one really believed Disney and Square could successfully create a masterpiece. Below is the first beta trailer for Kingdom Hearts, and it includes some scenes never in the game. You can see how the characters changed up too, in the actual game they don't look exactly like the one's in the trailer. Take a look!

Last edited:

Eagl

It was actually a bit different from the original game. It had some mystics things about KH. And did i saw disney castle as one of the worlds?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yup, the original beta had Disney castle.

Man, the gameplay really changed up though. It looked really simplestic, and the camera was in an odd position in the camera. The animations looked broken.

You know what is creepy? Every time, I find a video on youtube about Kingdom Hearts, and, several days later, you post it here? Creepy, huh? Well, anyway, it is definitely strange how much it changed....

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
The ending was awesome, especially Sora charging at Riku. And the title looked hilariously different from how it looks now >.<

Awesome video =3 Good times.

Morning Twilight

It looks almost like a completely different game. Sora and Kairi's faces were different. Sora's hair was lighter. It looks like they used parts of the beta version for their later installments of KH2 and Com. Although I am quite interested to see what the story line would have been, since Sora and Riku fought more it seems. Very interesting, and i never knew you could run up the giant heartless's arm like that either.

Oblivionite

Yeah the title looked so funny to me.

The look on Riku's face when sora was charging at him, that was awsome.

The coolest part was when Riku was on top of big ben, just showing how awesome he is.

Dnize

Riku on Big Ben = Kick ass
Kairis face looked real scary o_O);;;
Sora had this monkey like face
that title of "Kingdom Hearts" at the end looked pretty cheap.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
it was at 1:43 taht it showed hte foyer of disney castle, i cant beleive they took it out! it would have been so cool if we could get there before, but oh well. anyways, the beta seemed really, unfinished i guess, but i still love the way that kh turned out!

fallinroxas

Man when Riku was on top of Big Ben it just showed how much of a badass he is.
I think that if the cut scene where Sora was running at Riku was an alterative to the End of the World were you fight Ansem.

Sexy Angel
Aww man! If only the game looked as good as the trailer! Oh, and when you see Olympus Collosium, i think i can see Vivi, unless its donald...

Number VI

Did anyone else notice that when Sora was running up Darkside's arm, it changed into a cutscene?

KeybladeK 35

Yeah I did, it seems that version looks alot better than the one were playing, even though it's was just a BETA trailer

Japan always makes better games than we do, kinda makes you wonder why were we not born there XP

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't think it turned into a cutscene. . .I'll check again, but I'm pretty sure it didn't. . . It didn't, on Youtube it starts at 2:13/14, the person playing just jumped a few times, you can still see the command menu and he's moving in it. There is ,however, a different areal attack than in the original. . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back