• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beta-Sora or final draft?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yay or Nay?

• Proto-Sora (with keyblade)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I still prefer human Sora

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It's both really awesome and really hilarious. Fudgemint, you're wonderful!
Oh my god, that's perfect! ... You are so awesome.
O damnz! Did you draw that?! That's awesome!
Yeah, really Fudgemint, this is a really good drawing! I love it.
giphy.gif

Awww, you guys! Thank you!<3

BlackOsprey said:
(Well, I think he should've kept the Spock ears, and a lot of satyrs I've seen have pointy ears as well, but...)
Actually I was gonna originally go for pointy goat ears, but I couldn't resist the using floppy ones.

Is it bad that I'm now really wondering what all of the original humans would look like in furry form?
After doing that Xehanort I was thinking about doing the others too if you all are interested.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
After doing that Xehanort I was thinking about doing the others too if you all are interested.

Sure, I'd love to see your take on all of them. Be sure to use more than just lions and goats! :D (What's funny is that I'm almost certain that none of these other characters would exist had this series stuck with the original ideas of a lion furry with Chernabog as the Final Boss...)

Anagram

Banned
I love both but I like human Sora more. It's more appealing and I feel Proto-Sora would have looked more out of place with the Disney cast than human Sora does.

Ask and ye shall receive.
M02orw1.png

The head at least.

Pedobear step aside, there's a new contender in town.

I love the creativity and uniqueness of the original design and sometimes I wonder what the series would have been like if all of the original characters had been animal hybrids.

But I love human Sora. (That doesn't mean I don't want to see an anthropomorphic form of Sora in the series, though. A Robin Hood world would be a prime opportunity to have a brand new lion Sora design)
Having it as a world look isn't a bad idea. o_0

giphy.gif

Awww, you guys! Thank you!<3

Actually I was gonna originally go for pointy goat ears, but I couldn't resist the using floppy ones.

You should blush and be praised more! If you can do that head so quickly and good then you have a talent. =D
You need an art thread or deviantart. ^_^

Is it bad that I'm now really wondering what all of the original humans would look like in furry form?

Why does everyone assume all of the originals would be furries? I was mostly thinking of just Sora being the design, maybe some slight tweaking of hands, with the rest being as is. Kinda like Destiny Islands having a human and whatever betaSora is community.

Lonbilly said:
The odd thing is, I love the beta and final about the same. Final fits in a lot better with certain worlds (could anyone really see beta Sora in POTC when he already kind of stuck out?), but I really love the look and concept behind beta Sora as well.

If the series ever gets a true spinoff series like how World of Final Fantasy is to FF, or Sonic Boom to Sonic (sorta bad example but still), I wouldn't mind seeing Sora's design return to this and everyone else have similar styles.
A spinoff look? That's also a great idea. o_0
"Kingdom Hearts Parallel"? A spinoff with a fresh start and no convolution shit?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sure, I'd love to see your take on all of them. Be sure to use more than just lions and goats! :D (What's funny is that I'm almost certain that none of these other characters would exist had this series stuck with the original ideas of a lion furry with Chernabog as the Final Boss...)
I feel the same way. Man, it really make ya wonder how things could have been.
An' don't worry, I'll be using different animals for some of the characters. A few of them being...certain animals.;)

You should blush and be praised more! If you can do that head so quickly and good then you have a talent. =D
You need an art thread or deviantart. ^_^
Tee hee! Well with me doing these I'll definitely put up an art thread eventually.

A spinoff look? That's also a great idea. o_0
"Kingdom Hearts Parallel"? A spinoff with a fresh start and no convolution shit?
And then Nomura makes it not only canon but integral to the main series plot. *Nomura twirls imaginary evil mustache*

A true spinoff would be a fantastic thing.

Anagram

Banned
Tee hee! Well with me doing these I'll definitely put up an art thread eventually.

And then Nomura makes it not only canon but integral to the main series plot. *Nomura twirls imaginary evil mustache*
A true spinoff would be a fantastic thing.
You need an art studio and a job.

I'd rather a spinoff be as loose of the convoluted mess as possible. Have some moments where they intersect like characters meeting but nothing more.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Bwtween the two I prefer human Sora. Proto-Sora looks good, but his animal-human design doesn't mesh well in my mind with what we've gotten in the KH series so far. If there were more animal-human people around, then I could get behind the idea more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back