• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beta English version of 358/2 at E3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Do u think the beta English version of KH 358/2 Days will be at E3? Some of the english voices had already been recorded.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm unsure what to think.

While the game need not be complete to prepare voice overs and acting and whatnot, I think it would take a little bit more time than what I expect the Square Enix America or Europe to get to work on to a decent degree.

Radon

mofo
Probably. I can't see why not. The japanese voice acting for the TGS 07 trailer was ok almost 2 years before the release so I wouldnt understand why the english voice acting isnt good enough a couple of months before its release.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The beta isn't just about VA, however. Menus and such also have to be translated, and possibly bugs fixed, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was there, but at the same time, I'm not hoping for it too much.

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe...probably just showing the gameplay and some cutscenes we already seen along time ago

rikus_dawn

If there is a beta, my friend I'm sure would be having a major fanboy moment...Yup with out a doubt. I'm willing to bet all my belongings that it would be something we've seen already. Besides maybe the voice acting and the menu and stuff would be in english...I may possibly be wrong.

A

Azrael

Hopefully, as everyone stated, we will have a English trailer soon. I want to know what Xion sounds like.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
IF there is a beta version for America, I want a scene with Xion having a man voice
Like Sora's or Roxas's. That one definately make my three-to-four months waiting for the actual game. :36:
But she'll probably, for some reason, be voiced by a girl....
I dunno if they would have Xion have Kairi's VA, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back