• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BET THREAD: Predict Disney World Reveals. When, What world, World total, and Wager

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
Okay so I'll go first.

1. Last week of October(PGW)/First week of November(Hishimoto panel)

I say that it'll be The Princess and the Frog or Atlantis

2. Jump Festa

I say The Jungle Book or another old school property to be appropriately announced as the last world.

100 Acre Wood will be announced alongside Radiant Garden. For a total of 10 Disney Worlds.

I'll wager my forum name. I'll change it to Zzzzombiesstan for a week each month. Yes that awful Disney Channel movie that is the epitome of cringe.

One of these predictions can be a BYE. It won't count against you for getting it wrong. For me my BYE will be the 1st one.

Lets have some fun everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Predict Disney World Reveals. When, What world, World total and wager.

I predict next world will be one of the Princess'

If Jungle Book actually makes it in I'll have the lyrics of "Bear Necessities" in my signature until release.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

ill wager my username princetim until the game come out that the next world be princess and frog

horto12485

Awards

1: Paris Games Week/First week of November

Either Atlantis: The Lost Empire or Princess and the Frog or Pocahontas. Whichever one makes it in the game

2: Jump Festa

Old School Disney Property (The Jungle Book)

I'll wager my Username until whichever World gets announced.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

A Disney world might be revealed between now and release. I wager all of your souls. Fitting, considering the world I think will actually be revealed.

Squall Strife

Last week of October(PGW)/First week of November(Hishimoto panel)

I'm guessing more screenshots of KH3.

Jump Festa

New trailer of a world that's yet to be seen.

As for me I'll wager Ventus's lifetime pass to Disneytown, Roxas' s winner popsicle stick, Axel's Chakrams, Riku' s The Way to Dawn Keyblade, Namine's notepad, Aqua's Wayfinder, Terra's keyblade armor, Kairi's pendant, Donald's magic staff, Goofy's shield, Mickey's black coat, the black box, & Sora's gold crown.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

OP says this was always intended to be a bet thread. Surprise, surprise. I've cleaned up the topic to reflect that, and would rather not have to do that again! As you were everyone!

(Though, if you're going to make bets, make actual bets you guys. Come on)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

OP says this was always intended to be a bet thread. Surprise, surprise. I've cleaned up the topic to reflect that, and would rather not have to do that again! As you were everyone!

(Though, if you're going to make bets, make actual bets you guys. Come on)

I don't want to bet.

But if I HAD to bet, I'd bet that Princess and the Frog will be a world with the alligator as a party member, and if I'm wrong, I'll imitate your avatar and signature for 2 months starting in March.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

I'll bet my avatar/sig be changed to the girliest set someone can find or make until the release of KH3 if during the next trailer, RiW and PatF are NOT in the trailer.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Atlantis, Jump Festa trailer.

If I’m wrong, I’ll wear an avatar chosen by the first user who quotes me in this topic.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

But if I HAD to bet, I'd bet that Princess and the Frog will be a world with the alligator as a party member, and if I'm wrong, I'll imitate your avatar and signature for 2 months starting in March.

I'll have to pick a good signature come March.

Atlantis, Jump Festa trailer.

If I’m wrong, I’ll wear an avatar chosen by the first user who quotes me in this topic.

And for good measure, I bet that Atlantis, Jungle Book, and Wreck it Ralph will NOT have worlds in Kingdom Hearts III. Period. And you can choose my avatar for me. In an ideal situation, it would also mean Launchpad's avie would be yours to choose, come March.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Watch as they reveal Jungle Book during PGW. First shot of the trailer is Demyx singing and dancing with King Louie.

Launchpad

Awards

I'll have to pick a good signature come March.

And for good measure, I bet that Atlantis, Jungle Book, and Wreck it Ralph will NOT have worlds in Kingdom Hearts III. Period. And you can choose my avatar for me. In an ideal situation, it would also mean Launchpad's avie would be yours to choose, come March.

We're caught in a web of false hope and promises we can't hope to keep. Though Ethy choosing your avatar and by extension mine would mean that PATF, Atlantis, Jungle Book, and Ralph ALL didn't make the cut, which would be staggering

EraqusLea

Banned
I predict a Wreck It Ralph world with Game Central Station as the main hub, with Hero's Duty and Fix It Felix as mini game sub worlds, and the main environment as Sugar Rush with MarioKart-like racing/combat. And I'm not wagering anything.

Launchpad

Awards
I predict a Wreck It Ralph world with Game Central Station as the main hub, with Hero's Duty and Fix It Felix as mini game sub worlds, and the main environment as Sugar Rush with MarioKart-like racing/combat. And I'm not wagering anything.

I predict you won't be here much longer. I wager an entire shit.

EraqusLea

Banned
I predict you won't be here much longer. I wager an entire shit.

What's everyone's problem? Like, my God. There are no rules in this thread. It does not explicitly state that we HAVE to wager as if it's a RULE or something, and just because I want to predict a world without wagering shouldn't be so judged. Like, Jesus, get over it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
What's everyone's problem? Like, my God. There are no rules in this thread. It does not explicitly state that we HAVE to wager as if it's a RULE or something, and just because I want to predict a world without wagering shouldn't be so judged. Like, Jesus, get over it.

Then why not post your prediction in the worlds of KH3 thread? The only reason this thread exists separately is for the purpose of betting.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
For the record: if you constantly ignore the staff, keep posting the same thing after it's been deleted and fight us when we say why we do the things we do, it's not going to end well.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
For the record: if you constantly ignore the staff, keep posting the same thing after it's been deleted and fight us when we say why we do the things we do, it's not going to end well.

*sees person banned*

noted

i have one bet

if we don't hear anything by Nov 1, I'll add Norted to my name

if we get something, will update my name from a new Keyblade

Perkilator

Awards
Jump Festa will have a Jungle Book and/or PatF world revealed, and I’ll change my profile pic and signature to something Grinch related until March 2019 if I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back