• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best/Worst Jokes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A man walks into a bar.

He is an alcoholic and ruining his family.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
∞;4911673 said:
A man walks into a bar.

He is an alcoholic and ruining his family.
Dang that is one of the best jokes that I have ever heard. I think that I can top that.

Three guys begin to walk into the bar, the third one ducks.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
What do bakeries and fat women have in common
they both have rolls.
I'm terrible.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A man runs over his wife.

The question is why was he driving in the kitchen?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
So, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, The Pope, and an athiest walk into a bar together, and later become best friends and start a band called "Morbid Obesity", and record 5,000,000 hit singles until friction in the enclosed studio environment and stress catch up to them and begin to drive them apart until they start to hate each other. The Easter Bunny sneaks up behind The Pope and stuffs an egg down his throat until he chokes, while Santa sits on the athiest and suffocates him. The EB gets a machette and Santa finds a bazooka and they battle it out until they both are unfit to fight and both later die of exsanguination. All the while, their manager is recording this and releases it as their final album called "Hey guys, what's going on?"

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
So, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, The Pope, and an athiest walk into a bar together, and later become best friends and start a band called "Morbid Obesity", and record 5,000,000 hit singles until friction in the enclosed studio environment and stress catch up to them and begin to drive them apart until they start to hate each other. The Easter Bunny sneaks up behind The Pope and stuffs an egg down his throat until he chokes, while Santa sits on the athiest and suffocates him. The EB gets a machette and Santa finds a bazooka and they battle it out until they both are unfit to fight and both later die of exsanguination. All the while, their manager is recording this and releases it as their final album called "Hey guys, what's going on?"
Interesting, but you took various situations and people from the already stated jokes in this thread
s1eyeballs

Oriax

why did the second koala fall out of the tree?

because someone threw a fridge at it!
I love fridge jokes!
Dig this:

Why did the fridge fall out of the tree?
~Because gravity took place.
Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
~Because it was tied to the fridge.
Why did the parrot fall out of the tree?
~Because it was tied to the monkey.
Why did the tree fall over?
~Becuase it thought they were playing a game.

xD

Two elephants fall off a cliff.
Boom.
Boom.

xD

Seven dwarves in a bath feeling happy ... So happy got out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back