• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Worlds in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is you favorite world in KH2

• Twilight Town

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Hollow Bastion

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Beast's Castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Land of Dragons

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Olympus Colisuem

• Space Paranoids

• Agrabah

• Halloweentown

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Pride Lands

• The World That Never Was

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I voted Radient Garden xD. I liked the whole Heartless war and 1000 Heartless battle there and I hope there are more like them in future KH. :D I liked Pride Lands too but Timeless River was probably my second favorite how could you not like it/put it on the poll? :cry:

namine_ftw

I was a fan of Radiant Garden, personally. It was one of the few worlds in KH2 that actually had a purpose, and some of the best scenes happened there.

n3rth

Twilight Town - Hayner and the gang where fun to play with as Roxas
The World that Never Was - Intense and Exiting. I loved the battle against Xemnas
Pride Lands - Finally a world thats different...You get to be a cat, and can run like the wind!

asheron

Loved hollow bastion/TWTNW alot of story there but if I had to pick my favorite based on worlds... Space Paranoids, I mean I never expected to see Tron... NEVER and man I was a blue guy... it was just too much fun.

Atlantica I liked too not enough to be a favorite but atlantica sucked in KH1 the swimming was just far to annoying... I'm sure they coulda fixed the control issues but my favorite thing about The Little Mermaid and the reason its probably my favorite disney movie.... Aladdin being a CLOSE and I mean close 2nd.. is the music... and thats what won me over it was a nice change of pace and no where near as boring as doing 100 acre wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back