• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

best way to utilize APP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark Wing

Awards
I have a single Attack Prize Plus skill medal that I would like to use but I'm afraid of wasting it on a bad medal. what properties should a medal have to get the most out of this skill?

Dark Wing

Awards
does the effect scale with damage? like, would a 3 cost medal with a high multiplier restore more than 1 cost with smaller multiplier?

sephydark

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Anguis Union
Iirc it does scale with damage, but not a lot (so it might still be better to put it on a low cost, low damage medal if you use its special more often). AOE vs single-target makes more difference

That said, it can also be good on a buffer that doesn't meet any of those conditions, just because it can go on every Keyblade without hurting damage. That's what I did when it first came out on the Cloud board and it worked for me.