• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Way to get power-ups?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked Roxas

Does anybody know of any good ways to get Defense Ups, Magic Ups, and Power Ups, because my def,atk,and mag are really low =[

Trinity

Well, I tried to fight in the worlds that had the hardest levels of nobodies and heartless. Ususally you can level up pretty easily in those worlds...

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
If you are strong enough go to Hollow Bastion in the new area, there should be pretty easy to lv up. If you are playing on critical there is another way to increase your stats. Are you playing on critical or?

sly-sora-star

Well, I know there are several ways:

1. Search for chests in all the worlds. There should be some that carry kinda things. If you just get a bunch of synthesis items, they can be put to good use, which leads me to #2.
2. Pick a moogle, any moogle. Just go to the section where you synthesize stuff to get new stuff. You'll see that you can use your synthesis items to make power ups, defense ups, and magic ups. It's really not that difficult once you learn the process.
3. The longer, but fun way is to fight hearless and nobodies. It's a wonderful, fresh feeling to know that you leveled up in some way. If you find that it seems to be taking to long, I know a place that's great for leveling up. Go to Timeless River, the black and white world inside Disney Castle. Just go through those windows and fight hearless over and over. It's a good place to constantly fight heartless, that way they'll always come back there even when you just defeated them.

Hope that helps, Cloaked Roxas.

Cloaked Roxas

I dont' need to lvl up, I'm lvl 99.

I just need the power-ups because my stats are really low >_>

and, im playing on critical, Xidon

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Then synthesizing is what you should do, in critical there are a lot of Lucky Lucky and that kind of abilities avellible for Sora so just equip them all and equip the lucky ring and Sweet memories as a Keyblade, then go item hunting. First go to TWTNW and there hunt for Nobodies for 30 min- 1h and you should have enough items to make myrl stones/shards. After that go to places like Trons world to get element crystals like the thunder crystal and after that just synthesize the item you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back