• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best voices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_kairi<3

Website
www.myspace.com
Relik said:
My favs were: Sora, Riku, DiZ, Captain Jack Sparrow (his VA sounded a lot like Depp which I found impressive) and Squall (granted I was dissapointed that David Boreanez didn't return for the voice).

I liked Captain Jack Sparrow's, too. I also liked Axel's and Sora's.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Sora/Kairi/Riku said:
Who do you think had the best voice-overs? I say Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 1(yes, different ppl do their voices for KH1 and 2) and Axel.

What are you talking about???Hayden Panettiere did Kairi's voice in KH1 AND KHII...The only main character's voice that was changed was Zehanort's..

T

Tyler Durden

One: Sora/Riku?Dumbass is... a dumbass. Now, I think that Riku and Sora were alot better, and Roxas sound awesome. Here's something I bet you didn't know:

Yuffie is voiced by Mae Whitman (Katara; You people know who I'm talking about)

And the girl that is Timmy Turner is Rikku (in all her games)

And ther'e my trivia/flame post

O

Oberon

I say Riku. His voice was very Badass. I wish my voice was that cool. *sniffle* XD

Girlygirl

I liked Rikku's voice, Roxas was better then I expected, I liked Yuffie's voice in the first kingdom hearts then the secondone (it was still ok though), and I liked most of the disney characters voices since most were the same voice actors from the movies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Roxas, Riku and Axel had very good voices... I also think that Cloud's voice is very .>.>. "Cloud-like" o.0; ...Demyx's voice was funny, Lol, So that one also!!!! XD ...OMG!!! ...How could i forget Yuffie!!!!!!! XD!!

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Well actually... I thought Olette's voice was perfect for her lol =P

Roxas's voice was great O=D I hate Jesse McCartney's music but I'm in love with Roxas so SHOOT ME IF YOU MUST! And Namine's was pretty good in my opinion. Well I liked DiZ's a lot. mhmm and Axel's of course Quincey Flynn es the man =D (Renoooooooooooooooooo) and Demyx's voice just added to the reasons i wanted to hug him <3 (Bacon Buddy :wub: ) Actually the whole Org was awesome. Except for Xemnas =D Could he talk any slower? And well... I didn't get why Xigbar was a surfer guy.. sure didn't look like one...

Davis Gallagher could've sounded more wemo (wannabe emo). Emmm... Haley Joel Osment sorta improved.. but it lacked expression... I think Hayden improved with Kairi. In the first KH she sounded like an overly sweet-perky-prep and it need to DIE :)

I thought Ansem's voice, wait umm Xehanort's heartless, or well it's actually Riku, ummmm OH YOU KNOW THE TAN ONE, I thought his voice was gross. Along with Aerith's. But of course Steve Burton's voice on cloud = drool O=D

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i say sora, kairi, and roxas. (even though i dont like jesse mcartney)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Oh yea. DiZ was actually one of the better voices.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There's already an 'Ultimate Favorites' thread, so feel free to take this dicussion to that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back