• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Video Game Music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Indeed, friends, my obsession of VGM is falling over the Debate forum.

Children, I want you to the debate on what you believe is the best music you've heard in a game.

For me, well... Final Fantasy VI has some amazing music. Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross... Shenmue... The Legend of Zelda... Super Mario Bros....

The list goes on.

Last edited:

PuppetMastr128

Alright the best game music has to be the soundtrack from Metal Gear Solid.
Kojima is a geneous...

Shadukai X

Banned
I'd Have to say The man who did the soundtrack for Tekken Tag and Tekken 4. DOes anyone have links to downloads?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Here's my top five, and it would be tough to choose between them.

+Kingdom Hearts 2
+Final Fantasy VI
+Final Fantasy IX
+Final Fantasy Tactics
+Xenogears

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
It's a tie for me, KoToR II and FFVIII. They both did so well to describe the mood and feeling of each area, and each told the overall story(also, conclave restored/jedi's theme, is one of the best orchestrated songs of all time)

IAmARevenant

Very tough question. I can never pick one game that has the best music. Tales Of Symphonia has a fabulous score. So does all the Final Fantasy games. The Sonic games always have good games. Video game music is the bomb.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Here's my top five, and it would be tough to choose between them.

+Kingdom Hearts 2
+Final Fantasy VI
+Final Fantasy IX
+Final Fantasy Tactics
+Xenogears

I don't know why, but I never expected you to have the KH2 soundtrack over the KH soundtrack, Cursed.

The Kingdom Hearts II soundtrack was good, but the horrible synth operating from Ishimoto ruined it, in my opinion.

And Masashi Hamauzu composed Dirge of Cerberus, same guy who did some (excellent) work on Final Fantasy X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back