• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Utada Hikaru Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
Hikki's a newbie Jpop singer who's married to a 33 year old man. She has an american accent in singing which only some people can hear and her real name is Hikaru Iwashita.

COUGH, Hikari was her best. >.>

文偉立

newb programmer
memories of you said:
Shes not a newbie, shes a respectable singer, i like her new song Keep Tryin'

You've obviously only seen a layer. "Respectable" is just a title you see because of your simple admiration. Her singing standards are only at par which is why she does only stand out here as opposed to having little known in Japan. You need to get your knowledge of better Jpop artists.

文偉立

newb programmer
memories of you said:
Dont hate on Utada, stop spamming and reply to the thread

I've replied, mind you. I've stated my opinion and her best song is Hikari but she is still a newbie Jpop artist and you need to get your mind out of the simplistic and focus morely on some grand Jpop artists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iquMvSRWESA&search=mai otome

This song alone is better than all of Hikki's songs and I have more in store. Look up Jun Shibata, Maya Sakaamato, and Tsukiko Amano. Hikki's incomparible

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
アクラ said:
I've replied, mind you. I've stated my opinion and her best song is Hikari but she is still a newbie Jpop artist and you need to get your mind out of the simplistic and focus morely on some grand Jpop artists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iquMvSRWESA&search=mai otome

This song alone is better than all of Hikki's songs and I have more in store. Look up Jun Shibata, Maya Sakaamato, and Tsukiko Amano. Hikki's incomparible

No, that song is just blah :D Utada is 10 times better

文偉立

newb programmer
memories of you said:
No, that song is just blah :D Utada is 10 times better

You kid yourself. Hence the persistent ":D". You're in pure denial. I've yet to disclaim Hikki by better artists. She truly is comparible to Britney Spears in America but why listen to Britney when you have better artists?

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
In a recent fan-poll in Japan,.... the "Sexiest Female Voice" rankings include: Kumi Koda (1st), Shiina Ringo (2nd), Mika Nakashima (3rd), Utada Hikaru (4th), AI (5th), Namie Amuro (6th), and Ayumi Hamasaki (7th).

why she does only stand out here as opposed to having little known in Japan.

If she's not really known in Japan why did the fans vote her as having the 4th most sexiest voice? SHE EVEN BEAT OUT BoA V.V

My fav song by her right now is Time Limit xP I don't like how she sounds like anymore, I like the old Hikki.

And BTW she was born in New York. that's why she's more americain.

文偉立

newb programmer
In a recent fan-poll in Japan,.... the "Sexiest Female Voice" rankings include: Kumi Koda (1st), Shiina Ringo (2nd), Mika Nakashima (3rd), Utada Hikaru (4th), AI (5th), Namie Amuro (6th), and Ayumi Hamasaki (7th).

I've yet to see how Hikki is so great. This is a fan poll as you claim?

If she's not really known in Japan why did the fans vote her as having the 4th most sexiest voice? SHE EVEN BEAT OUT BoA V.V

I've taken my word with some regression but have not taken away my belief to discredit her as a Jpop artist. She's not excellerated in her talent more than many Jpop artist.

And BTW she was born in New York. that's why she's more americain.

Which is why I'm the only one who hears her accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back